Name something you do that’s not right and justify it.

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If you're driving an automobile, you're paying insurance, gas, maintenance and other expenses...you're valuable.  

it who decides how valuable that matters

we are a few years away from a freely available "social usefulness" point-score on every person in North America that is traced on the internet

get ready....

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I guess this is where I tell you that I'm the guy you're blocking in. ?

I'm not a redneck in a big truck, but I drive fast. I always use my blinker.

I'm Mr. Smith in Shoot 'em Up, right on down to the carrots and leather jacket.

We are a long way. On top of that, it's gonna be hard for everyone to be on the same network, communicating with each other, which I think is mandatory if we want the real deal.

I drive fast too but I don't ride other cars asses.  I use turn signals and just wait until there's a safe opening.

If you're driving really fast but being considerate, there isn't any issue.  I'm not going to take up the left lane...I'll get over.  But if you try to strong arm me over, then I my vigilante gene kicks in.  

I think you know the type of guys I'm talking about.  They are doing this to just to start things.

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it who decides how valuable that matters

we are a few years away from a freely available "social usefulness" point-score on every person in North America that is traced on the internet

get ready....

People have been afraid of that for a long time. Before there was even an internet.

I'm guilty of thinking that homeless people and criminals should be shipped to Australia.

But aren't we all?

I'd tell you... But then I'd have to kill you.  And that ain't right... But, I'd have justification.

17 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...posting my useless drivel here....and there is NO justification for it...SMH..............

Hey... You have to dribble... Oops, I mean drivel, DRIVEL somewhere!? ...Look who's talking (me)...LoL

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/22/2019 at 1:31 PM, teef said:

i buy certain things with my business card and write it off.  nothing huge, but it's worth finding things to sneak in here and there.

My cousin's dad always used to stop and get Whataburger for the whole family on the way home from the airport. Technically his business trip didn't end until he got home, so it counted as a business expense.

I buy nothing but knockoff jersey's. While the quality of the authentic jerseys are supireor, the differences aren't worth the price difference. Plus I wanted a red Ed Oliver jersey, and the legit color rush jerseys only came in Allen and McCoy. 

On 10/22/2019 at 2:08 PM, Gary M said:

I have an NRA Sticker for that!!!

Remember back whe nthey were pro gun?

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe