Sign in to follow this  
custcarcen

GORE mention on NFL Fantasy Live

I have Gore on my fantasy team. I have McCafrey. He is fantasy monster. And a bunch of avarage Rbs in rotation. Gore starts sometimes while Singletary is injuried. Altough I have no elite QB (drafted Brees is injuried for long), my team is on 1st place in the league.

11 minutes ago, Artem Lipatov said:

I have Gore on my fantasy team. I have McCafrey. He is fantasy monster. And a bunch of avarage Rbs in rotation. Gore starts sometimes while Singletary is injuried. Altough I have no elite QB (drafted Brees is injuried for long), my team is on 1st place in the league.

Exciting

• Haha (+1) 2

Singletary is who I’m playing this week.  Better boom factor. Gore is a volume/ TD dependent option for me

I cut Gore and Singletary is one of my drafted RBs. Singletary is the play this week.

Its not suprising that gore is a great play

Huge home favorite in an ecpected blowout. Against one of the worst run defenses in the league.

If ever there was a week to stack some Bills players, this is it.  Actually a good chance to win some coin.  Beasley or Williams may be a good under the radar move as well if Brown is hampered at all.

I like Gore this week.  He's just been chugging along and i like him to score this week.  Singletery coming off an injury likely means a snap count of like 20 - especially in a game where we're favored.

I think Gore is the play this week.  Well, I took him in fanduel.  I think Singletary is eased back into the game.  Gore will destroy the Dolphins D.