Congrats Expos/Nats

PromoTheRobot

This season has been unforgettable.   I used to be an Expos fan when i was a kid... and now a huge Nats fan ever since they were re-born in the region I reside..  So pumped up for my first professional championship for a team I am emotionally invested in.   Woohoo!   I don't even know how to act.  Not used to winning Championships!

9 minutes ago, zow2 said:

This season has been unforgettable.   I used to be an Expos fan when i was a kid... and now a huge Nats fan ever since they were re-born in the region I reside..  So pumped up for my first professional championship for a team I am emotionally invested in.   Woohoo!   I don't even know how to act.  Not used to winning Championships!

Dont get me wrong, i am a Nat's fan, and have been since they moved to DC. Still root for the O's as well..but just like when the Terps won the Natty, i am happy, but nothing like it will be if the Sabres or Bills can win!

Having said that, this is first year since they moved to DC I did not make a single game this year...schedules just never lined up..and playoff tickets were just outrageous. Maybe i should stop going to Bills games?

Buddy paid $1100 to sit well down 3rd base line game 3...man thats a lot of cash for a non clinching game

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

I felt the same way after the San Francisco Giants won their first World Series. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Dont get me wrong, i am a Nat's fan, and have been since they moved to DC. Still root for the O's as well..but just like when the Terps won the Natty, i am happy, but nothing like it will be if the Sabres or Bills can win!

Having said that, this is first year since they moved to DC I did not make a single game this year...schedules just never lined up..and playoff tickets were just outrageous. Maybe i should stop going to Bills games?

Buddy paid $1100 to sit well down 3rd base line game 3...man thats a lot of cash for a non clinching game

The Sabres and Bills would be next-level for me for sure.  But since I am a true hardcore Nats fans, (even had season tix for 5 years) and they are MY team..born in the city I live in and not some team i latched onto...this Championship is going on my resume.   My first one!   I don't count the Bills 1965 AFL Championship the year i was born or the Bisons, Bandits, etc...

12 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The Sabres and Bills would be next-level for me for sure.  But since I am a true hardcore Nats fans, (even had season tix for 5 years) and they are MY team..born in the city I live in and not some team i latched onto...this Championship is going on my resume.   My first one!   I don't count the Bills 1965 AFL Championship the year i was born or the Bisons, Bandits, etc...

How can you not be a CAPS fan?  

We not gonna SUCK    Championship

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

How can you not be a CAPS fan?  

We not gonna SUCK    Championship

Ha, yeah.  That was funny.  It was great seeing all my friends and co-workers so excited for the Caps.   I don't own any piece of that..   Go Sabres all the way.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

That's a lot of cash for any event of any kind.  I honestly can't think of anything I'd pay that much to see.

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

That's a lot of cash for any event of any kind.  I honestly can't think of anything I'd pay that much to see.

I have had an account since before I've been married with a few grand in it, which I have deemed the Bills Superbowl account. If and when they get there I'm going. Hopefully sooner rather than later before inflation causes ticket prices to exceed my funds.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I have had an account since before I've been married with a few grand in it, which I have deemed the Bills Superbowl account. If and when they get there I'm going. Hopefully sooner rather than later before inflation causes ticket prices to exceed my funds.

That's awesome.

You should hit up Wu Tang Financial and diversify b!tch!