This team believes in its QB

20 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

One thing that is becoming apparent in these close games we’ve been playing...this team believes that if they can just keep hanging in there Josh is going to do something to win them the game kinda an odd feeling over recent qbs here  

Just as important, the fan base believes in him, too. If it’s down to a drive in the 4th quarter I want him as my field general. When is the last time you felt that way about a Bills QB?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

One thing that is becoming apparent in these close games we’ve been playing...this team believes that if they can just keep hanging in there Josh is going to do something to win them the game kinda an odd feeling over recent qbs here  

This was a total team effort, but I agree. I'd love to see them shock a top 5 team in the league  (well the remaining top 4 because we are in that 5) with Josh putting the offense on his shoulders.

1 hour ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Just as important, the fan base believes in him, too. If it’s down to a drive in the 4th quarter I want him as my field general. When is the last time you felt that way about a Bills QB?

Been a long time, probably since Jim.

Allen has work to do and he will but one thing he has that you cant teach is clutch and he has that Spades.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

They believe in Allen no doubt, but what I like is the patience they’re showing in his development. Not just the the coaches, but the players as well

The Bills already knew that Allen's development will take time and patience. The best is yet to come.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Trent Edwards.