Vontaze Burfict suspended for 2019 season for on field behavior

YoloinOhio

If anyone has read anything I've ever posted about this idiot you know that I believe this is long overdue.  He should be banned from the league.  No concern for fellow player safety and no sign of remorse.

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 9:55 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

this guy shouldn’t be in the league.  He would be amazing back in the day where the players weren’t really athletic so they just tried to injure each other.  He would have been a HOF in the 70s.  

Absolutely CB. I could write a list of players from the past who were actually more vicious than Burfict.

Seriously.

Edited by Bill from NYC

8 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Blatant helmet to helmet shots that knock a player out of a game aren't comparable?  I'm not saying they are identical (hence why I'm only calling for a short suspension, like 1 or 2 games), but to be a condescending ***** and say they're not even comparable is a bit much.

Jones took one step at the most, Burfict was at full speed on contact

far worse things can happen to non-Bills

...is he effin' serious?......agent is a bigger clown than Rosenhaus....SMH.........

Agent says NFL singled out Vontaze Burfict for unfair punishment

Posted by Michael David Smith on October 6, 2019, 7:28 AM EDT

The agent for Raiders linebacker Vontaze Burfict says Burfict’s season-long suspension stems from the league treating him differently than any other player.

Responding to the news that the NFL had pored over last week’s Raiders-Colts game and found another illegal hit in addition to the one that got Burfict suspended, Smith said the NFL is treating Burfict differently from other players.

“Hmmmm . . . I wonder how many other players they’ve done that for in the last two or three years,” Smith told NFL.com.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/06/agent-says-nfl-singled-out-vontaze-burfict-for-unfair-punishment/