Vontaze Burfict suspended for 2019 season for on field behavior

YoloinOhio

Burfict should be banned, though I think this suspension likely accomplishes that anyways; I doubt anyone else gives him a chance after this.

Jones...I don't really think he should be suspended. A fine is alright; I think the taunting after the play was a bigger infraction than the actual hit was personally.

All they are showing on NFL network is the Burfict hit. Even waited for the Bills game review and they didn't even show the Allen hit. This whole ***** league is corrupt as hell. In 5 years this will be the WWE with pre determined outcomes. 

I'm expecting a slap on the hand type fine with no suspension.

what is wrong with him seriously.....why would a guy on purpose continually play like that and risk not only the livelihood of the guys he cheapshots but now clearly his own? Its like trying to make sense out of nonsense its impossible for a sane person to rationalize a guy like that..I call it criminal actually with intent to harm Im no cop but isn't that called assault in the real world? Will an on field action ever result in a criminal offense? Football play my behind that's straight up assault with intent to injure....Deliberate!!

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Here is the hit 

Burflict is obviously a sadist. He just could not resist. With his reputation, how could he expect to get away with this. He doesn't seem to care...football really is a game to him.

Edited by Rocket94

14 hours ago, bmur66 said:

If this hit doesn't result in a lifetime ban for this habitual offender then the NFL is a joke

He actually plans to...now I can't decide if this makes me want to laugh or puke...APPEAL the suspension.   Because he's such a good boy and would never do that on purpose, he swears.  He's just chronically misunderstood, with terrible luck.  I swear there were banana peels he slipped on for all those plays and he didn't mean to hit them like that!

9 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

All they are showing on NFL network is the Burfict hit. Even waited for the Bills game review and they didn't even show the Allen hit. This whole ***** league is corrupt as hell. In 5 years this will be the WWE with pre determined outcomes. 

The league actually said at least part of the reason Jones wasn't ejected was because Allen "turned into" the hit or some nonsense like that, blaming the victim.  I don't think they watched the same play I did.  Allen was going straight and had no control over the hit when he was unnecessarily lit the F up.

12 hours ago, dous21 said:

LMAO 

and the patriots player didn't even get an ejection WARNING. this league is ***** ***** joke. its really Buffalo vs the world. 

9 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

You guys do realize the Burfict hit was way worse and he has a reputation right?

13 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

You guys do realize the Burfict hit was way worse and he has a reputation right?

Yeah and a season long suspension for Burfict would still be way worse than an ejection for Jones and a short suspension.

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

They aren't even comparable hits Stevie Wonder.

Blatant helmet to helmet shots that knock a player out of a game aren't comparable?  I'm not saying they are identical (hence why I'm only calling for a short suspension, like 1 or 2 games), but to be a condescending ***** and say they're not even comparable is a bit much.

10 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Blatant helmet to helmet shots that knock a player out of a game aren't comparable?  I'm not saying they are identical (hence why I'm only calling for a short suspension, like 1 or 2 games), but to be a condescending ***** and say they're not even comparable is a bit much.

I mean, no one else is saying they're comparable. One was when Allen was running, trying to make a play at game speed.

The other was a guy rolling over on his knees getting drilled in the face when all Burfict had to do was touch him.

You really don't see the difference? Burfict also has an earned reputation, right or wrong, that's going to impact the gameday officials and the guys in NY read of the situation.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

17 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

The one on Allen you could at least make the argument he was trying stop him from making the first down.. (not justifying it just saying it was in the normal flow of the play.. not an obvious head hunt like that)I mean doyle  was DOWN! All he needed to do was touch him.

Not apologizing... I don’t think Jones had intent I think he was just trying stop him from making the first down.. doesn’t change it from being an illegal hit. Burfict is just a thug.

Damn I wanna hate you. Can you please stop being reasonable and contributive? ??

Edited by BillsShredder83

8 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

It didn't look way worse to me, I believe Allen got a concussion from his hit and Doyle didn't. I think this is one of those cases where two kids commit the same crime but one kids dad is the mayor and the other kids dad drives a street sweeper.