Singletary, Kroft both out of Wednesday's practice, UPDATE, Tre & Zay limited

HOUSE

3 hours ago, Bills2ref said:

Kroft isn’t a big loss, we haven’t relied on him yet nor will we. I also doubt he has the tackle breaking ability of Knox. Singletary, that’s concerning. They didn’t add a RB so I fully expected Singletary to practice today. They cannot go into another game with Gore and Yeldon, especially with Gore’s age. Have to sign Marcus Murphy back IMO. 

They may think he's ready, but with hamstrings, the more rest the better. they may just be playing it safe and giving it the extra couple days to heal up.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

you guys realize that means they have to cut someone right?

Yes, Yeldon,

2 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

I hold my breath every time he carries it hoping he goes down without fumbling.

Don't worry, he will fumble, he always fumbles!

Just now, artmalibu said:

By the numbers Yeldon once every 79 carries.... 6 in and in his 5 year career.   

I'm pretty sure he has fumbled at least 2x's in his last 5-6 touches including preseason

5 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Don't worry, he will fumble, he always fumbles!

I'm pretty sure he has fumbled at least 2x's in his last 5-6 touches including preseason

I hear you, but 6 fumbles in 478 carries.  Allen has 4 fumbles in the last 3 games, are we in panic about that. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, artmalibu said:

By the numbers Yeldon once every 79 carries.... 6 in and in his 5 year career.   

Actually you have to add his receptions to the carries.  That takes it up from 79 to 107.

He is average in this category.

He has fumbled twice (once in preseason) and needs to secure the ball better.

I am positive he has been "informed" of this.  I am hoping for a good game from TJ Sunday.

The Bills will need him if Devin is a no go.