Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

1 minute ago, keepthefaith said:

I'm surprised Joe Biden hasn't told us that Hunter was put on that board to prevent corruption.

I’ve heard some libs claiming Joe wanted Shokin gone because he wouldn’t investigate corruption at Burisma. LOL!

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So if the whistleblower is ‘backed up by multiple witnesses’ as the title reports...why can’t we speak his name now? Is he the prophet Mohammed

Does that mean we can't draw pictures of the WB, either?

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The Whistleblower has been backed up by multiple witnesses including Trump ally Sondland 

The extortion trap laid 

I love the extortion line. How does it work again? “I’m not giving you money that I don’t owe you unless you give me information you don’t owe me, but I’ll give you the gift anyway even if you don’t give me the information.....or something like that. I’ll call you after the election when I’ll have more flexibility!” 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I love the extortion line. How does it work again? “I’m not giving you money that I don’t owe you unless you give me information you don’t owe me, but I’ll give you the gift anyway even if you don’t give me the information.....or something like that. I’ll call you after the election when I’ll have more flexibility!” 

Ya extortion 

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I'm a Trump cultist 

No way, really? 

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

LOL This outta be good. The Bidens may have indulged in the graft, but they were certainly not alone.  I want to see how he approaches some of the others like the Clintons, and John McCain.

No witnesses, no evidence, no whistleblower, just the word of a compulsive, corrupt liar who has every motive to lie :lol:

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No way, really? 

No witnesses, no evidence, no whistleblower, just the word of a compulsive, corrupt liar who has every motive to lie :lol:

Well then, that would make it just like this whole impeachment farce.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Lol, you have a big fat nothing burger and you know it. I don't think you've ever told the truth here.

I am the fountain of truth. 

Trump extorted a foreign reign country to make up dirt on Biden because his little dick is afraid of Sleepy Joe. He's afraid! :lol:

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You know, other than the transcript of the actual call, which was verified by the war hero who received a purple heart and is, therefore, completely unimpeachable as a witness.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

You know, other than the transcript of the actual call, which was verified by the war hero who received a purple heart and is, therefore, completely unimpeachable as a witness.

Sondland said there was a quid pro quo going on. That's Trump boy. 

Ambassadors, administration officials and a decorated war hero all against the biggest liar in American history. 

Who you going to believe? 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sondland said there was a quid pro quo going on. That's Trump boy. 

Ambassadors, administration officials and a decorated war hero all against the biggest liar in American history. 

Who you going to believe? 

Tell us, do you know if it was 1st, 2nd or 3rd degree Quid Pro Quo? Also, what are the sentencing ranges for committing a Quid Pro Quo under the different degrees? Is Quid Pro Quoing a federal crime only or an international one?