Whistleblower Has Been Backed Up By Multiple Witnesses

Tiberius

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More poor writing on display. :lol: Tsk Tsk. 

And if you think comparing you to Charlie is a compliment, then you're my kind of drunk.

idk, he is a funny clever character.  It isn't insulting, as I'm like, an actual lawyer.  

I'm bored. 

DR, learn to write. 

DC Tom, go publish something now that you aren't a student. 

3rdandlong, go to work, i'm sure people are hungry.  

Edited by Crayola64

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

I do actually.  I have won dispositive motions in federal court...so box checked

That is a very strange brag, dude, said as one lawyer to another. I was "winning dispositive motions in federal court" as a 1L [edit--first year associate]. That's a pretty low level accomplishment. 

/Not saying you're a bad lawyer, but it's not something I'd be bragging about. 

Edited by John Adams

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

I do actually.  I have won dispositive motions in federal court...so box checked

Holy crap, you won a motion?!? We're not worthy to have such excellence gracing us with our presence! :worthy:

The only real lawyers are trial lawyers, and trial lawyers try cases to juries.

Clarence Darrow

Come back when your balls drop, kid.

Just now, John Adams said:

That is a very strange brag, dude, said as one lawyer to another. I was "winning dispositive motions in federal court" as a 1L. That's a pretty low level accomplishment. 

/Not saying you're a bad lawyer, but it's not something I'd be bragging about. 

No you were not.  

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

100% The easiest way to prove me wrong is to find ANY site/forum that talked about David Cattler (and by extension ECW's role) before I did. 

(hint: you can't do it -- because that information was given to me by someone working inside Flynn's NSC)

Now, after I generated it and shared it here -- through hints at first then an explicit post -- it was picked up by many other people and sites including "The Donald" and "Great Awakening" on Reddit forums (which I'm not on), Twitter, FB (which I'm not on), and a handful of established - not indie - journos. Only one person that I'm aware of was talking publicly about ECW prior to my digging -- and I had no idea who he was when I was doing my own. But when I dug up the Cattler piece, introductions were made and we teamed up to research/expose the Flynn spook side of things long before anyone else was entertaining those ideas.

Since that time (2017) I've seen my posts shared here re-posted verbatim on multiple sites. Which is GOOD. That's the whole point in sharing it in the first place. Hive mind and all. I'm not a journalist looking to be "first" or to get credit for digging something up. I'm not trying to make a name or a career off this work (if anything, it's a threat to my own career). I've taken zero dollars from my work over the past three years, despite being offered, because this has never been about money/credit/followers for me.

It's always been about exposing the truth as I can best discern it in order to share it freely so that my friends, family, and countrymen can make up their own minds.  

Still is.

Following up here because Tom and Jim want to read the response. Can you link the many pathways in which your work has been distributed worldwide from the PPP outpost and map that out? 

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Holy crap, you won a motion?!? We're not worthy to have such excellence gracing us with our presence! :worthy:

I have won plenty of motions.  Thank you.  

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Come back when your balls drop, kid.

I have done one trial, as a third chair.  But if I wanted to go to trial as a first chair I would have went to a small law firm, or practiced something like family law and criminal law

Edited by Crayola64

Just now, Crayola64 said:

No you were not.  

I have and I did. But in any event, it's a strange thing to brag about. 

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I have done one trial, as a third chair.  But if I wanted to go to trial as a first chair I would have went to a small law firm, or practiced something like family law and criminal law

I'm not putting you down. You may be a good and valuable lawyer, but "I won a motion" is more like something you brag to your mom and dad about than on a bulletin board. 

I haven't been to court in a few years so I'm out of that game mostly. Being in court or not is not any measure of intelligence. Just a measure of what your job is. 

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I have and I did. But in any event, it's a strange thing to brag about. 

Not a brag, someone asked if I saw the inside of the courtroom, that is the most substantive thing I have done in a court room.  When your clients are all major corporations, you aren't first chairing trials until you are a more senior partner.  

And no you didn't.  What type of motion and case?  

Do you have trouble reading?  I was answering a question about being in court.  

Edited by Crayola64

Just now, Crayola64 said:

Not a brag, someone asked if I saw the inside of the courtroom, that is the most substantive thing I have done in a court room.  When your clients are all major corporations, you aren't first chairing trials until you are a more senior partner.  

And no you didn't.  What type of motion and case?  

I need to be a little vague on the subject matter but let's say generally corporate and it was a dismissal for lack of subject matter jurisdiction. Pretty slam-dunk, which is why I got to do it. 

3 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Shakespeare had it right.

You don't even understand the quote moron. 

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

I need to be a little vague on the subject matter but let's say generally corporate and it was a dismissal for lack of subject matter jurisdiction. Pretty slam-dunk, which is why I got to do it. 

Federal court motions are public you idiot.  

Folks, this is how you catch a liar...

Edited by Crayola64

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

You don't even understand the quote moron. 

First kill all the lawyers.  Sounds like a good idea.?

• Haha (+1) 1