AB accused for 3 instances of sexual assualt & rape against 1 woman. Lawsuit filed against him

Reed83HOF

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

What's the latest? Can't watch the video.

Described why she is meeting with the nfl and that she may produce others to corroborate (chef, Mom)... also has been told she has other evidence . and will also provide a statement to provide her story after the meeting. She says AB’s side believes he has evidence as well that he hasn’t produced yet. 

Hopefully this isn’t the same chef who AB stiffed on payment because he will have an axe to grind

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27388497/brown-faces-lawsuit-unpaid-38k-chef-bill%3fplatform=amp

Edited by YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Described why she is meeting with the nfl and that she may produce others to corroborate (chef, Mom)... also has been told she has other evidence . and will also provide a statement to provide her story after the meeting. She says AB’s side believes he has evidence as well that he hasn’t produced yet. 

Hopefully this isn’t the same chef who AB stiffed on payment because he will have an axe to grind

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27388497/brown-faces-lawsuit-unpaid-38k-chef-bill%3fplatform=amp

I hate that I love this drama so much.

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/10/2019 at 9:23 PM, Chill said:

You are serious?  Do you seriously think tptb run this world? 

I suggest doing a bit more research before coming out publicly with this type of information. ? 

Yes, use your little emojis because you're so indoctrinated you can't wrap your mind around all this. But hey, I'm a random guy. Here's someone with a platform and serious football background who's saying the same things https://twitter.com/2LarryJohnson7?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

2LarryJohnson7?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7C

Not just me saying this

IMG_4233.PNG

IMG_4234.PNG

IMG_4235.PNG

Edited by ko12010

15 minutes ago, ko12010 said:

Yes, use your little emojis because you're so indoctrinated you can't wrap your mind around all this. But hey, I'm a random guy. Here's someone with a platform and serious football background who's saying the same things https://twitter.com/2LarryJohnson7?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

2LarryJohnson7?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7C

Not just me saying this

IMG_4233.PNG

IMG_4234.PNG

IMG_4235.PNG

As outrageous as it sounds, don't dismiss it outright. You've been powerfully conditioned to not believe in any of this. Humor is a major deflection technique. If the AB saga seems at all contrived in a way you cant seem to put your finger on, maybe this will get you on the path to finally opening your eyes and waking up. Or, emoji away and go back to your entirely programmed existence 

Edited by ko12010

9 minutes ago, ko12010 said:

As outrageous as it sounds, don't dismiss it outright. You've been powerfully conditioned to not believe in any of this. Humor is a major deflection technique. If the AB saga seems at all contrived in a way you cant seem to put your finger on, maybe this will get you on the path to finally opening your eyes and waking up. Or, emoji away and go back to your entirely programmed existence 

One time, just set aside your ingrained emotional responses to information you don't understand. You might be surprised what you discover 

1 minute ago, JoPoy88 said:

This thread got real interesting

Hey man, keep your mind open. All of you should be questioning the legitimacy of this AB bs. The timing, the social agenda inclusion right on cue. The only people who react w derision and or anger and laughing are too controlled by their ego and not basic logic. 

Just for instance, take the massive disclosures of international pedo rings w top celebs and politicians. Thought you had the world figured out before you learned about that I bet. So maybe people should keep their minds open and not act like there's nothing they don't know about. 

I promise you AB, Kap, Brady, Kraft, and top people in other sports are all involved w this stuff.