MNF Texans -Saints 7:10 pm

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Watson puts his body on the line too much. I love the kid's desire to make a play. But he should have gone out at the 2 and lived to see another play. I know it is hard to criticise a guy for scoring a TD but I don't want my QB catwheeeling through the air in week 1 

Based on the Josh Allen rule, a QB rushing TD is meaningless and means he’s not a compete QB since he didn’t throw it in. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Only Bill O’Brien could screw this up.

Has he got any time outs left to give away? Seriously WTF was that?

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Why did Hyde steal Zeke’s “feed me”

For a team with no backs 2 weeks ago Carlos Hyde and Duke Johnson is a decent 1-2 punch. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So many people claimed he was (including the broadcast team of the osu-terps game last year) but you sir are correct per google. He (and Maryland) are the real deal 

Their new football coach, Mike Locksley, has strong ties to the local high school football programs. He is going to retain a lot of the local talent that has too often left the area for other programs. It seems that half his team is from DeMatha HS. He went so far as to put a DeMatha coach on his staff. Maryland should have hired him a long time ago. Given time he will uplift a struggling program and make them competitive with some of the big boys in their conference. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

Their new football coach, Mike Locksley, has strong ties to the local high school football programs. He is going to retain a lot of the local talent that has too often left the area for other programs. It seems that half his team is from DeMatha HS. He went so far as to put a DeMatha coach on his staff. Maryland should have hired him a long time ago. Given time he will uplift a struggling program and make them competitive with some of the big boys in their conference. 

True story, If Locksley had not left MD to go to bama a few years ago, Haskins would not have flipped to osu and would have QBd MD for 3-4 years

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

True story, If Locksley had not left MD to go to bama a few years ago, Haskins would not have flipped to osu and would have QBd MD for 3-4 years

The interesting question is whether it was better for his development to go to a bigger program and play less or go to a lesser player and play more? Fortunately, it worked out well for him. If handled smartly he should be a good pro. 

• Like (+1) 1