Thought Shack looked good again

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yep- he looked good. The Whole defense looked good for the entire game. Other than Milano getting beat be LeVeon a couple times. 

I agree, however, I don;t think Milano should have been tasked solely with covering Leveon. There were a few times Poyer was spying him and it was very evident by how fast he was in the back field. I wish we saw more of that. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, warrior9 said:

I agree, however, I don;t think Milano should have been tasked solely with covering Leveon. There were a few times Poyer was spying him and it was very evident by how fast he was in the back field. I wish we saw more of that. 

Hey overall it worked. Milano is a decent player, but I believe due to size and athleticism he’s a guy the opponents are going to attack. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

31 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Hey overall it worked. Milano is a decent player, but I believe due to size and athleticism he’s a guy the opponents are going to attack. 

I don't disagree that overall it worked. I just meant he shouldn't have been tasked solely with shadowing LeVeon. They should have mixed more Poyer, Hyde, Taron Johnson (before he was hurt). etc.

You think your shack looks good? You should see mine. It has all my pool gear in the winter and looks really nice when I put my snowblower in during the spring.  I usually try to make sure I keep it looking as nice as I can. I can take pictures to show you my shack looks better

6 hours ago, Conlan93 said:

Im pulling for him! If he wants a extension and play for our bills hard every week and be a good teammate im all for him. He has impressed me the last 18 months.

I wonder if they may be some hard feeling on his end and he signs elsewhere?  Think if he starts the season looking good and the Bills attempt to extend him during the year, he will sign.  But if he plays out his contract, wouldn't be shocked to see he's gone.

18 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I wonder if they may be some hard feeling on his end and he signs elsewhere?  Think if he starts the season looking good and the Bills attempt to extend him during the year, he will sign.  But if he plays out his contract, wouldn't be shocked to see he's gone.

I hope this doesn’t happen that’s why I think if he plays well over next 3 to 7 games he needs to get an offer

Shaq is flashing signs of the 1st rounder that he was. He won't get alot of sacks but he is becoming disruptive. He is displaying good movement on the line and even chasing down guys from behind. I hope the Bills retain him.

On 9/9/2019 at 1:36 PM, Codyny13 said:

He looks much leaner. I think McD challenged him to be more of a pro and it’s 

Edited by Rocket94

Going to be interesting to see what Bills do with Shaq this offseason if he has a good season.  Trent still makes a good amount for one more season too, although they have outs on his contract if they desire.  But Shaq could command a decent amount of money if he keeps playing like this.  He wont get top dollar, but he's going to have a market IMO.  

24 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I think 175 on 40 attempts is pretty good D.  I think they game planned just fine on D.

Please see: I don't disagree that it worked overall..  

My point is, asking a linebacker to cover an elite RB for an entire game is not ideal. If they mixed different spies it could have been more effective. Milano on James White, Barkley, etc all game may end differently.... 

Edited by warrior9

2 minutes ago, warrior9 said:

Please see: I don't disagree that it worked overall..  

My point is, asking a linebacker to cover an elite RB for an entire game is not ideal. If they mixed different spies it could have been more effective. Milano on James White, Barkley, etc all game may end differently.... 

May end badly.

49 minutes ago, warrior9 said:

Yupp .. which is my point. 

I don't think they'll have Milano spying Barkley exclusively. I think we're going to see heavy heavy zone this week. 

I'm guessing Milano might be busy covering Engram with some Safety help, and Edmunds will be spying Barkley.