Josh Allen will donate $200 per touchdown scored to Oishei Childrens Hospltal in 2019

muppy

RxUKXYud_normal.jpg

We were all smiles with the @BuffaloBills being undefeated throughout the preseason, now we have even more to smile about! @JoshAllenQB will be donating $200 for every touchdown scored by Josh to Oishei Children’s Hospital! Donate today at http://www.ochbuffalo.org/joshallen

Edited by Margarita
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Nice gesture by Josh,

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

pretty easy to figure out.

big deal

or

that's a really big deal

the former is how it was read by me therefore a pretty ignorant reply.

I would hope no person on Earth would feel that way about sick children. But, we won't talk about feelings here. its just a football related thread. I can't even watch a St. Jude's commercial without getting stuff in my eyes...I change the channel. its the worse thing in humanity IMO. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

I would hope no person on Earth would feel that way about sick children. But, we won't talk about feelings here. its just a football related thread. I can't even watch a St. Jude's commercial without getting stuff in my eyes...I change the channel. its the worse thing in humanity IMO. 

my sentiments exactly. I think everyone already knew how JA takes to kids and he doesn't even have one of his own yet. to make this commitment to contribute to a just cause such as helping sick and dying children, speaks volumes of the young man.

then there are those that chime in with Big deal  just tells you there are those with a heart, and those that are heartless.

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

my sentiments exactly. I think everyone already knew how JA takes to kids and he doesn't even have one of his own yet. to make this commitment to contribute to a just cause such as helping sick and dying children, speaks volumes of the young man.

then there are those that chime in with Big deal  just tells you there are those with a heart, and those that are heartless.

I had sick children. Thank ( insert generic name here) that surgery corrected it. problem was that the damage was already done by that point. from age 3-12 she suffered. my only relief is that it wasn't cancer. I HATE that stuff. Josh is a great dude.I hope he is a great QB too. 

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

This is a pretty conservative donation. Had he had true confidence in his game, he would have pledged less money knowing he was going to throw for 50 plus TDs.  

Wrong Josh ??

Boooooo!

1 minute ago, BuffAlone said:

I had sick children. Thank ( insert generic name here) that surgery corrected it. problem was that the damage was already done by that point. from age 3-12 she suffered. my only relief is that it wasn't cancer. I HATE that stuff. Josh is a great dude.I hope he is a great QB too. 

sorry to hear that.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

sorry to hear that.

she will live. with meds. a pretty healthy life. I'm a proud Grandpa of a healthy 2 year old. And a strong Daughter. Thank you bud, but my point was, thank goodness it wasn't cancer. and if JA can be a good dude AND a good QB, at his young age, Super Cade to us all?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

she will live. with meds. a pretty healthy life. I'm a proud Grandpa of a healthy 2 year old. And a strong Daughter. Thank you bud, but my point was, thank goodness it wasn't cancer. and if JA can be a good dude AND a good QB, at his young age, Super Cade to us all?

right on, good to know man. all I have is my daughter and 4 year old grandson. children mean the world to me, I may not show it around this joint but I have a heart. knowing JA is the type of human being he is has me pulling for him even more.

GO BILLS!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

right on, good to know man. all I have is my daughter and 4 year old grandson. children mean the world to me, I may not show it around this joint but I have a heart. knowing JA is the type of human being he is has me pulling for him even more.

GO BILLS!!!

thanks brother

3 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Sean McDermott is donating 5 cents per clap

any 'HOUSE" $$ going towards that?

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

pretty easy to figure out.

big deal

or

that's a really big deal

the former is how it was read by me therefore a pretty ignorant reply.

My take is that $200 per TD is conservative, where the poster was expecting a higher dollar amount.  The thing to keep in mind is that it is a good gesture going to a worthy cause and it is Josh's call as to what he wants to donate.  Maybe Josh does this multiple times this season.