EJ Gaines out “a number of weeks” (groin) per McDermott

Read an interesting article the other day.  

Apparently, Gaines suffers from the same congenital condition that Marquise Goodwin suffered from.  It slowly replaces their cells, over time, with glass molecules.

27 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

He'll be back in time to re-injure his groin running out of the tunnel in week 3. 

Hopefully the Bills don't turn out to be the Yankees of the NFL.

I’d take having the 2nd-best record in the league!

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I’d take having the 2nd-best record in the league!

Unfortunately it's much easier to fill in for injuries in MLB, than in the NFL. If the Bills have every player from the opening day roster hit the IL at some point, they are screwed. 

13 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I think they just passed the Dodgers tonight.  First time all year.

You haven’t been watching very closely. I have. Dodgers have had most wins all year, Yankees fewer loses. Thus, the majority of the season the Yankees have been the best team.

38 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

You haven’t been watching very closely. I have. Dodgers have had most wins all year, Yankees fewer loses. Thus, the majority of the season the Yankees have been the best team.

You're wrong.  The Dodgers overtook the Twins for the best winning percentage on June 20th.  The Yankees only had six nights since where they've had a higher winning percentage than the Dodgers as the league's best team (July 12th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 24th and 25th).  The two teams are tied right now. 

22 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

What else is new ? 

Thank God we have a SOLID # 2 CB in L W and ( IMO ) a better depth at the position then the rest of the NFL , 

I wish him a speedy recovery !! 

Gooo Bills !!!

On 8/6/2019 at 9:28 AM, SCBills said:

I think we all kind of felt like this would be an issue all year - He's basically a guy that's a luxury for us to have when healthy.  We still have 4 legit DB's with Siran Neal as the 5th, who the staff seems high on.  EJ Gaines is that 6th guy, who will help when healthy.

Indeed, seriously, we knew this.

However, I will still take EJ for 8 games a year then some mediocre other back up for 16.

Again, and I know you can’t directly correlate it to him, but the Bills were 8-3 with him in 2017 and 1-4 without him.

EDIT:  For some reason, although not necessarily a too unknown reason, that mix of Micah, Jordan, EJ and Tre was something together in 2017.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 2