Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Dem turnout is going to be lackluster. 

Millions of older Americans have died in last four years and millions of new voters have come of age and registered. 

Women are theorized by Democratic minions to hate Trump a lot. Biggest gender gap in history supposedly.

Republicans will be energized by the full media blitz against Trump and the threat to destroy the republic.

Polls showing Biden ahead by double digits will once again be proven invalid just like those showing Hillary ahead by double digits just a few weeks prior to Election Day 2016.    

FIFY.

16 minutes ago, Cinga said:

yeah, I saw something the other day saying pollsters expect a below average turnout from Republicans this year since they is what they got in 2012 for Democrats in Obama second go around. That's why they are typically polling Republicans 7 points lower that their numbers should be.

Pretty crappy assumption I think they are really using to try and discourage Republican from going to the polls but i think this will be a way above average turnout for Republicans because of all the anti-Trump crap we're seeing. Time will tell.... 

Democrats in 2012 figured Obama's second term was in the bag.  With all the flailing around by the Democrats Republicans will feel that they need to flock to the polls in mass to assure a Trump victory.  I know that I feel that way.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Oh no, Dems are fired up to vote Trump out. Notice the protests, super high (record) turnout in mid terms, yes, Dems are ready to roll 

You are kidding yourself.  We are all seeing the same thing which is a bunch of paid protestors out and about.  When the locals are burning buildings to the ground in East Amherst and tipping cop cars over in Pittsford then maybe you can make the claim that your base is fired up.

Just now, RochesterRob said:

You are kidding yourself.  We are all seeing the same thing which is a bunch of paid protestors out and about.  When the locals are burning buildings to the ground in East Amherst and tipping cop cars over in Pittsford then maybe you can make the claim that your base is fired up.

Trump only won because he ran against Hillary and she still got more votes. People like Biden, Trump is in trouble, big trouble. 

Heck, Biden is competitive in Texas! You guys lose Texas and the GOP will be a minority party from now on. :) :) :) 

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Dem turnout is going to be huge. 

Millions of older Americans have died in last four years and millions of new voters have come of age and registered. 

Women hate Trump a lot. Biggest gender gap in history 

What are you basing this on? Do you really think Joe Biden is going to excite the masses to get out to vote..... from his own basement?

15 minutes ago, Cinga said:

What are you basing this on? Do you really think Joe Biden is going to excite the masses to get out to vote..... from his own basement?

No one is excited to vote FOR Biden, they are excited to vote AGAINST Trump 

14 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

What will Dershowitz tweet after this to implicate himself even further? What a scumbag.

When you run with the dogs, you get fleas 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

But that doesn't win elections or Obama wouldn't have won the second time around. There was no excitement on either side in that election, Republicans held their nose, and Democrats had a low turnout because their messiah hadn't done a damn thing he promised.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

When you run with the dogs, you get fleas 

No one is excited to vote FOR Biden?  Your overlords at the Soros Institute are going to love you for that statement.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He was just asked a question about a child molester and he said he wished her well. Sick. 

That's the guy you elected. 

I guess you don't understand what people often mean when they wish someone "well".   When I wish someone well I'm sarcastically saying "eat ***** and die!"

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Why would they burn down their neighborhoods, when there's perfectly good black neighborhoods to destroy in the name of racial justice?

19 hours ago, Cinga said:

Well sure, because that is where his base lives, so they can relate.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I guess you don't understand what people often mean when they wish someone "well".   When I wish someone well I'm sarcastically saying "eat ***** and die!"

Since I missed that day, it's hilarious that people don't understand your point above -- and blew right past the set up question which was asked. The reporter asked 45 if he believed GM was going to expose "powerful men" with the material in her possession. That's the endeavor for which Trump was wishing her well. 

I'd be surprised by people's failure to grasp context if it wasn't so predictable among the NPC lot. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1