Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

2 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

"Goodness gracious (clutches pearls), they're married!!!"

Seriously? This is the way you want to play it? You don't think that some or most men would/could be blackmailed with evidence that they were banging prostitutes?

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Seriously? This is the way you want to play it? You don't think that some or most men would/could be blackmailed with evidence that they were banging prostitutes?

You are putting words in my mouth, then jumping to some conclusions....

For instance, the post I responded to didn't mention videos of the men having sex.

Many politicians have survived sex scandals. 

I think the Epstein situation is at a different level than some politician going on a boat and having sex with a woman that he meets on his "friend's" boat. 

***** off.

Edited by OJ Tom

2 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

You are putting words in my mouth, then jumping to some conclusions....

For instance, the post I responded to didn't mention videos of the men having sex.

Many politicians have survived sex scandals. 

I think the Epstein situation is at a different level than some politician going on a boat and having sex with a woman that he meets on his "friend's" boat. 

***** off.

mlm

4 hours ago, Bob&Doug said:

Another "suicide"

Yup. 

After, allegedly, hacking MIT library server (which was a cover). It was long rumored that he discovered a pedo network inside MIT connected to... guess who? Then there's the whole DeadDrop/SecureDrop angle to this. 

I'm in SD this weekend for work, so I'll try to come back tonight to flesh out more thoughts but here's a clip worth taking the time to consider: 

This is cued up to the relevant time -- it's a long(ish) segment which goes from 36:12 to the 1 hr mark. 

Note the Wired piece Frank mentions above was written by this guy: 

Image result for kevin poulsen

Kevin Poulsen -- whom is mentioned big time in this longer thread about DeadDrop/SecureDrop. 

(this is also in the Q thread, one of the first posts)

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/988180084941963264.html

Tie in this thread with the above new information and sudden retirements... big stuff is happening right now. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This guy (not Tucker, the other guy) could be full of *****, or he's followed this all along, and knows what is what. Time will tell.

I don't know about the whole thing, but people who would know/working the case from various angles, have confirmed to me that tapes exist and are in the possession of the DOJ. "Tapes and art" is what I was told (art=photographs not art art). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2