Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The picture of Hillary signed with "Ha Ha!  Still can't catch me, suckers!" left in the cell was found to be completely unrelated to Epstein's death.  We'll never really know what happened...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not an endorsement of this connective tissue -- but it is interesting to consider. 

Or it could be that the little she has said about Brexit over the last few years has indicated she is for it?  ?‍♀️

If there is a video, doesn't mean she will not try and protect her son (and the royal family), however.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I've always found the argument of "he knows what he did" particularly compelling.

I don't necessarily believe the conspiracy theories regarding the Royal Family such as Princess Diana's crash actually being a result of people working for the Queen but I don't know that I would want to stand alone against them.  

22 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I don't necessarily believe the conspiracy theories regarding the Royal Family such as Princess Diana's crash actually being a result of people working for the Queen but I don't know that I would want to stand alone against them.  

Hey, the Queen was once a mechanic. She knows what she is doing.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Serious question though, because I've never thought to look -- what does his brother look like? And since his brother took control of the trust/island upon his death, what are the odds it's him?

appears to be balding somewhat.

im-97681?width=620&size=1.5

• Thank you (+1) 1