Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's funny to hear liberals, who vociferously decried claims that the Clintons (could have) had anyone killed, now having no problem in claiming/accepting that Trump had Epstein killed.  You can't script that any better.

Now the left Is using this pedophiles death to go after Trump.

Didn't Trump throw that scumbag out of his golf course for trying to solicit a young girl or did I miss something?

The leftist on this board and in general really are mentally ill. There is just no other way to say it.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Oswald acted alone, just as the Warren Commission concluded 

Whats the point of wasting your life away on any other conclusion?

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Didn't Trump throw that scumbag out of his golf course for trying to solicit a young girl or did I miss something?

The leftist on this board and in general really are mentally ill. There is just no other way to say it.

The left lives to agitate and push for change no matter how needless. It has given us so many valuable advances in human rights but now has nothing to offer.

8 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Well one president flew with Epstein on his jet to Pedophile Island 27 times another never went there, and the president who never went there was Trump

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Facts are irrelevant when you have TDS.  These morons are still pushing impeachment despite getting their asses handed to them by the Mueller report and testimony.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Whats the point of wasting your life away on any other conclusion?

The left lives to agitate and push for change no matter how needless. It has given us so many valuable advances in human rights but now has nothing to offer.

These people make me wanna barf.

Just now, Doc said:

Facts are irrelevant when you have TDS.  These morons are still pushing impeachment despite getting their asses handed to them by the Mueller report and testimony.

What was that Forest Gump line about being stupid??????/............

Was it............"Leftist is as Leftist does" or some shyt?

?

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

These people make me wanna barf.

A loyal and pestering opposition is needed in governments, no matter the structure

the left is vital to raise hell on behalf of the voiceless, heaven help you if they win an election, they quickly destroyed the economies of Canada’s two capitalist provinces during their one time in a 1,000 years fluke elections in 1991 and more recently 

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

A loyal and pestering opposition is needed in governments, no matter the structure

the left is vital to raise hell on behalf of the voiceless, heaven help you if they win an election, they quickly destroyed the economies of Canada’s two capitalist provinces during their one time in a 1,000 years fluke elections in 1991 and more recently 

God help us.

Good thing I can ignore politics...... somewhat in today's environment.

I guess when Trump is out of office and everything calms down in 5 and half years, I can go back to not giving a flying fvck about politics just like when Obama and all Presidents before him were in office.

I have a massively divided family that got me keeping up with what is going on in politics. 

I wish I could shut off politics NOW, but the divided family over here makes it impossible.

Again, leftists would ruin a bag of garbage.

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Well one president flew with Epstein on his jet to Pedophile Island 27 times another never went there, and the president who never went there was Trump

I’ve seen that log. I’d want more verification than the handwritten codes on there but if he flew on the plane (or to the island) 27 times, it would not look good for Clinton. Not for a role in killing Epstein and that theory, just his proximity to a pedophile. 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

With Epstein Gone, Will Focus Turn to Ghislaine Maxwell?

New York Magazine, by Matthew Schneier

Original Article

This is my hope. She seemingly knew what Epstein knew. I hope she talks. 

It's funny to me that the minute Epstein was taken to prison, virtually the entire world starting placing bets on how long he'd be there before the Clintons had him killed.

He is put on suicide watch, tells his family someone is trying to kill him, he's removed from suicide watch, the jailers suddenly break protocol they have followed for years,  the cameras suddenly don't work, Epstein ends up dead, and an entire political party that spent two years pushing ridiculous conspiracy theories about Trump and Russia suddenly are upset that Trump tweeted what the rest of the world is thinking?

Yeah, okay. Have a nice 2020 election Dems. Your message is so tight and on point, it's going to be a landslide for you.:lol:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

God help us.

Good thing I can ignore politics...... somewhat in today's environment.

I guess when Trump is out of office and everything calms down in 5 and half years, I can go back to not giving a flying fvck about politics just like when Obama and all Presidents before him were in office.

I have a massively divided family that got me keeping up with what is going on in politics. 

I wish I could shut off politics NOW, but the divided family over here makes it impossible.

Again, leftists would ruin a bag of garbage.

You’re doing fine

try to get people to shut up about politics and religion if it will hurt feelings during family meals, what polite common sense has dictated for as long as we have strolled the planet

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's funny to me that the minute Epstein was taken to prison, virtually the entire world starting placing bets on how long he'd be there before the Clintons had him killed.

He is put on suicide watch, tells his family someone is trying to kill him, he's removed from suicide watch, the jailers suddenly break protocol they have followed for years,  the cameras suddenly don't work, Epstein ends up dead, and an entire political party that spent two years pushing ridiculous conspiracy theories about Trump and Russia suddenly are upset that Trump tweeted what the rest of the world is thinking?

Yeah, okay. Have a nice 2020 election Dems. Your message is so tight and on point, it's going to be a landslide for you.:lol:

Happened every 20 minutes on each episode of Oz

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Link to camera malfunction source?

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I’ve seen that log. I’d want more verification than the handwritten codes on there but if he flew on the plane (or to the island) 27 times, it would not look good for Clinton. Not for a role in killing Epstein and that theory, just his proximity to a pedophile. 

Informative post.     Thanks for sharing. 

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

Link to camera malfunction source?

The same source who insisted Trump is a Russian asset.

The same source who insisted Kavanaugh gang raped college girls.

The same source who insisted Trump and Epstein raped a girl.

Same source.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The same source who insisted Trump is a Russian asset.

The same source who insisted Kavanaugh gang raped college girls.

The same source who insisted Trump and Epstein raped a girl.

Same source.

I assumed it was the usual Twitter-based junk. Thanks for spreading it. 

3 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I assumed it was the usual Twitter-based junk. Thanks for spreading it. 

All part of distracting us with nonsense, helping people gleefully piss their life away on this stiff