DVR alert. NFL Networks Inside training camp in Buffalo Thursday

19 hours ago, AllensBigBalls said:

I would love if it somehow the Browns fell flat on their faces this year after all the hype.

The hype absolutely is getting a little ridiculous.  They were 0-16 only two years ago, and won only 7 games last year with probably the easiest schedule in the league.  I'm definitely not buying that Cleveland is suddenly a powerhouse and deep playoff contender in the AFC.

With that said...

- Pittsburgh's locker room has been in disarray since last season, and many players have shown discontentment with the head coach.  They lost a key piece (Antonio Brown) to the offense for the second year in a row (they basically lost LeVeon Bell in 2018), and added very little help in the offseason.  Big Ben is 37 and has taken a beating over his career.  And they lost 4 of their last 6 games in 2018.  All signs point to a franchise in decline.

- Baltimore (like us) is pinning their hopes on a second-year QB.  But while many consider Josh Allen/Lamar Jackson to be in similar situations, I don't see it.  Allen has shown steady progression as a passer, and the Bills are clearly training him to do most of his damage from the pocket.  In contrast, the Ravens seem to be building a run-heavy scheme around Jackson's legs.  Their offense hit a wall in the playoffs, and don't be surprised if that carries over into 2018 if Jackson can't get better throwing.  The defense also lost several key pieces.

-  Cincinnati has been a below-average franchise for three years running (6, 7 and 6 wins during that time period).  They have a first-time head coach with no experience, will be installing a new offensive system and the roster has already been totally decimated by injuries.  This is a team screaming for a rebuild, but is just reluctant to start the tear-down process.

26 minutes ago, Jeetz1231 said:

They were at 7 at the Delano in Vegas two weeks ago when I was there. Still bet the over.

Oh my bad. I made a sizable bet at 6.5 some weeks ago. Wasn't aware it went up. Definitely still bet the over though. It's all how the public perceives them , and right now the general public still think we're thin at talent on the field and coaching. I love it, Easy $$$$$

23 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

The hype absolutely is getting a little ridiculous.  They were 0-16 only two years ago, and won only 7 games last year with probably the easiest schedule in the league.  I'm definitely not buying that Cleveland is suddenly a powerhouse and deep playoff contender in the AFC.

With that said...

- Pittsburgh's locker room has been in disarray since last season, and many players have shown discontentment with the head coach.  They lost a key piece (Antonio Brown) to the offense for the second year in a row (they basically lost LeVeon Bell in 2018), and added very little help in the offseason.  Big Ben is 37 and has taken a beating over his career.  And they lost 4 of their last 6 games in 2018.  All signs point to a franchise in decline.

- Baltimore (like us) is pinning their hopes on a second-year QB.  But while many consider Josh Allen/Lamar Jackson to be in similar situations, I don't see it.  Allen has shown steady progression as a passer, and the Bills are clearly training him to do most of his damage from the pocket.  In contrast, the Ravens seem to be building a run-heavy scheme around Jackson's legs.  Their offense hit a wall in the playoffs, and don't be surprised if that carries over into 2018 if Jackson can't get better throwing.  The defense also lost several key pieces.

-  Cincinnati has been a below-average franchise for three years running (6, 7 and 6 wins during that time period).  They have a first-time head coach with no experience, will be installing a new offensive system and the roster has already been totally decimated by injuries.  This is a team screaming for a rebuild, but is just reluctant to start the tear-down process.

Cleveland is going to win that division this year. Baker is that dude. I know there are a few diva's on their squad, but they are easily the most talented team in the AFC North. They have an outstanding group of skill players on the offensive side of the ball and that defense is going to be solid if nothing else. You also have to remember that they get Kareem Hunt back after week 8. You'd be hard pressed to find a better group of RB's in the league on any one team than Chubb, Hunt, and Johnson. 

Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

Looks like some decent airtime for the Bills on NFLN this morning. Other than Nate Burleson calling the Bills’ backfield young, it seems to have been pretty good coverage thus far.

Agreed, I've had the channel on in the background and they are "checking in" at camp frequently.

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

10 A  to 3 P.   plenty of time 

Yep. Plenty of time to keep showing all the teams I didn’t tune in for. I’ve been watching for 20 minutes and haven’t seen ONE second devoted to Bills coverage. From Bills camp. 

3 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I was just gonna say, I haven’t seen any Bills coverage yet. 

It was the saints, now Jets. 

Getting some good Rams coverage now. Nice.

7 minutes ago, K-9 said:

NFLN at Bills camp. So far, it’s been all Jets. Nice.

They’ve been to SJF already as well as Rams & Jets. They go back & forth with the few teams they cover every day. That’s why I set the dvr for 4 straight 1hr programs.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

They’ve been to SJF already as well as Rams & Jets. They go back & forth with the few teams they cover every day. That’s why I set the dvr for 4 straight 1hr programs.

Gonna do that now, thanks. What time does it go to?

Edited by BillsFan4

8 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I can appreciate that. But it’s been a half hour and now we are on to the Steelers. Still not a second of Bills coverage since I started watching.

From Bills camp.