Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PromoTheRobot

Bills Training Camp: Day 4 - 7/28

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

 

 

So sad it has now taken 4 days of Practice and one of those in pads and the flagship station of WGR finally covers a live practice. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

 

So sad it has now taken 4 days of Practice and one of those in pads and the flagship station of WGR finally covers a live practice. 

 

Only because it was a weekend.  

 

Flagship station by backside.  What a joke.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

 

 

Matt Milano still looks about 15. 

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha ha ha McD just tossed a dig at Sal. He asked about Ford. McD started the answer with this was asked a couple seconds ago. 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Man we need a tight end 

 

Sweeney about to get some significant reps and make his case 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Man we need a tight end 

 

With 3 down now I expect them to make a roster move. They need another body just for camp if nothing else. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

 

With 3 down now I expect them to make a roster move. They need another body just for camp if nothing else. 

 

Watch the Duke Williams transition to a split out TE begin. 

 

Aaron Agrees with me 

  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

 

Watch the Duke Williams transition to a split out TE begin. 

 

Possible, though I wouldn't say likely at this stage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

 

Happy birthday, 

Now go buy some furniture.... 😜

 

Go Bills!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

 

Watch the Duke Williams transition to a split out TE begin. 

He looked pretty good at WR yesterday. I’d keep him there for now.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

He looked pretty good at WR yesterday. I’d keep him there for now.

 

Seriously.  Give the guy his best shot at making the team - don't try to switch positions on him just as he's starting to show something.

Does anyone know if he's playing ST though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He looked pretty good at WR yesterday. I’d keep him there for now.

 

I don’t think they would do it. But I believe that is how me makes the roster because don’t think he is making it as a WR 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone else catch more of what McDermott said about Foster?  It sounded as though reporters are seeing him as his role slipping, and want to know why when he did all the right things in terms of training with Josh/training here.

 

I thought I caught something to the effect that a lot of 2nd year players that have some success go through this, but I didn't really catch what McDermott said specifically

 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

I don’t think they would do it. But I believe that is how me makes the roster because don’t think he is making it as a WR 

 

That's Good News if true because it would mean we're going into the season without injuries.  Cross your fingers and say "avert!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did anyone else catch more of what McDermott said about Foster?  It sounded as though reporters are seeing him as his role slipping, and want to know why when he did all the right things in terms of training with Josh/training here.

 

I thought I caught something to the effect that a lot of 2nd year players that have some success go through this, but I didn't really catch what McDermott said specifically

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

 

 

 

The former quote is the part I caught, but there was a bunch more stuff he said - anyone catch it?  What does "finding his way" mean?  And what was McDermott asked that elicited that bit about classic case and finding his way?

 

And as for the refocused angry D - they'll be doing it without Zo, sounds like he's also not wearing pads, veteran rest day there too, along with Morse?
 

 

Interesting training technique:
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Lay off the booze, Dawson! :devil:

I knew his holdout would come back to haunt him.

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...