90's TV Show Trivia (No Google)

19 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I believe this was Mark and it was the shocker as everyone thought it was going to be Brad or Randy

16 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Yep. Brad was the dummy most likely to and if I remember correctly he was accused of it, but it was Mark.

What team did Coach coach on Coach? 

These answers are incorrect.  Still waiting for the correct answer on this one.

On 7/22/2019 at 9:07 AM, Patrick_Duffy said:

I think #3 was encyclopedia, unless I got the episodes mixed up. Know there was 1 episode where some dude talked him into buying encyclopedias. Don't know 1 and 2.

In the Friends episode where a salesman tries to sell Joey Encyclopedias, who was the Salesman? What does Joey end up buying and for how much?

2 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

In the Friends episode where a salesman tries to sell Joey Encyclopedias, who was the Salesman? What does Joey end up buying and for how much?

Salesman was Penn Gillette. I forgot the volume, I think it was “V•.  And he paid $20, which may have been Chandlers money. 

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Salesman was Penn Gillette. I forgot the volume, I think it was “V•.  And he paid $20, which may have been Chandlers money. 

I just saw this episode today, he tried to sell him the set for $1,200 which worked out to $50 each, although i thought he found $50 in his pocket that he paid for it (when he found the money he then assumed it was Chandlers pants)

**I was watching ti on Canadian TV so they may have said $50 which would be about $20 if the 50 was Canadian converted into American**

Edited by apuszczalowski

7 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

I just saw this episode today, he tried to sell him the set for $1,200 which worked out to $50 each, although i thought he found $50 in his pocket that he paid for it (when he found the money he then assumed it was Chandlers pants)

**I was watching ti on Canadian TV so they may have said $50 which would be about $20 if the 50 was Canadian converted into American**

I looked, it was $50 in American money. 

On 7/22/2019 at 11:31 AM, Gugny said:

Hurtful.  Unnecessarily hurtful.

I take my comment back after seeing the worst front office in baseball give up their title by fleecing the Jays today. Yesterday they were asking the Yankees for Dedi and one of their top pitching prospects, today they settled on a potential #4-5 starter struggling in AAA, and a potential high ceiling guy who may see the majors 3-5 years from now if they are lucky.....