Man says he found 24-year-old message in a bottle on Florida beach

This needs your expertise to explain especially how it slipped through your lock @ExiledInIllinois

“And the note says, ‘Hello, June 16, 1995, Frankfurt, Michigan, I’ve tossed this bottle into the water to bring joy to anyone who finds it, this whiskey bottle was full a few short hours earlier, if you find this call me, and I’ll buy you a drink,’” Henrickson said.

https://www.mysuncoast.com/2019/07/15/man-says-he-found-year-old-message-bottle-florida-beach/

Oh... And BTW... A bottle traveling against the prevailing flow of Lake Michigan 275 miles south down the whole fetch of a 120 mile wide lake and finding a 80 foot opening @ Chicago Harbor or a 400 foot opening narrowing down to 110 feet @ Calumet Harbor is like hitting the moon with a bottle rocket.

Those two outlets or natural flow out around Huron and out the Atlantic is only way.  Yet out the Atlantic is then against Gulf Stream.

It had help.  Like picked up as trash... Then fell off the boat, somewhere In the Gulf.

Michigan to California via the Mississippi River, through the Gulf of Mexico and either through the Panama Canal or around South America and up the Pacific ?

Image result for arsenio hall things that make you go hmmm gif

Edited by I am the egg man

5 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Michigan to California via the Mississippi River, through the Gulf of Mexico and either through the Panama Canal or around South America and up the Pacific....

Image result for arsenio hall things that make you go hmmm gif

Is that what they said! Incredible if they did. I stopped reading a few lines in.  I am in the law library researching my defense so as to be ready when @BringBackFergy finally puts down the football sized burrito, BigGulp®, and gets done taking a dump!

I gotta be on my toes, think on my feet you know!

[Sorry @Mike in Horseheads , no offense NOT reading your one of your Board's daily opus! LoL]

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

In 1995 when I was 13, I wrote my name on 5 - $1 dollar bills.  I am one day hoping to have it recirculated back to me.  I'm still waiting....

Since it is illegal to deface US currency (18 USC 333) I hope it is someone with summons in front of a judge. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Since it is illegal to deface US currency (18 USC 333) I hope it is someone with summons in front of a judge. 

What this guy is doing does NOT VIOLATE (18USC33)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2019/05/24/harriet-tubman-is-already-appearing-bills-whether-trump-officials-like-it-or-not/?utm_term=.5381e5aafbdb

XBMPIEKRT5AF3K6SE4PX2W2XKU.jpg

On 7/19/2019 at 1:06 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

In 1995 when I was 13, I wrote my name on 5 - $1 dollar bills.  I am one day hoping to have it recirculated back to me.  I'm still waiting....

The life span of a $1 bill is about 7 years

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

You should have used Where's George. 

https://www.wheresgeorge.com/

didn't exist in 1995