Worst breakup you ever had

C.Biscuit97

@C.Biscuit97, if you're really serious about possibly getting her back, I suggest you send her a recording of this song.  It will encourage her to take her time and think this thing through before moving on.  Good luck.

• Haha (+1) 1

Take the time to work on yourself.  Evaluate the last five years and take all of the positives with you. This could be a blessing. Pursue some interests...discover new ones. The right woman may just come to you.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Gugny said:

@C.Biscuit97, if you're really serious about possibly getting her back, I suggest you send her a recording of this song.  It will encourage her to take her time and think this thing through before moving on.  Good luck.

Think For Yourself might be a better option.

I don't think any other song had a rhyme for "opaque".

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My senior year in college.  A girl I met and had been with for a while cheated on me.  We were supposed to move back to my home town and get married....awwwwww!

But instead, she had another man doing the horizontal mambo with her.   Oh well, she had to pay for her own engagement ring because the jewelry store wouldn't but it in my name because I didn't have enough established credit.  We had to put it in her name.....

She actually texted me a few months later and said I agree to pay for the ring......oh snap! 

Wow. I can’t believe she actually had the nerve to ask you to pay for the ring. I can only imagine what your answer was... I know I would’ve had a whole lot of fun with that one! lol 

sad song about a bad breakup hopefully soon...

She's leaving now cause I just heard the slamming of the door
The way I know I've heard it slam 100 times before
And if I could move I'd get my gun and put her in the ground

Oh Ruby,
Don't take your love to town
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/11/2019 at 7:38 PM, Marv's Neighbor said:

If she didn't like the BILLS, who did she like?  That could answer the go back and get her part.

Hooker??

She pretty much hated all sports.  

And this thread definitely helped.  It was pretty rough for awhile but I became an app guy now.  Had 3 different dates last week and have one that I’m pretty excited for tomorrow. ?  still think about think about some of the mistakes I made but find myself thinking about the ex less and less (and that makes me a little sad because it means it’s really over).

i really do miss the dog we shared though.  ? but thanks Bills fans.  No better place for therapy haha. 

On 6/12/2019 at 11:34 AM, Jauronimo said:

I don't think I've ever shared this story on TBD.  @Gugny is the only person here that knows, but I think its particularly relevant to this thread so here it goes...

When I was 7 years old my whole immediate family, mother, father, sister all died in a freak accident at the fair.  I was spared because I was too scared to go on the tea cups and refused to get on the ride.  After the funeral I was sent to go live with my grandparents.  I was consumed with guilt and extremely sad.  My grandfather sat me down and shared a short story with me from the old country.  He didn't say which old country, but it stuck with me.

It was a story about a young boy whose whole family died in a freak accident at the carnival.  His dad, his mom, his three brothers and his little puppy.   The boy, stricken with grief and sadness started to weep upon seeing the carnage.  The townspeople saw the young boy standing there, crying over his dead family. They held him down and sewed a scarlet "P" into his forehead.  He was banished to live on the outskirts of town and whenever he would come into the village to scavenge food scraps or beg, the townspeople would kick him and spit upon his face until the day he died friendless, alone, and scared.

The story was called "The Sad Little Pu$$y Boy Who Cried".  

Thank you for sharing such a personal story.  It takes real guts brother. 

On 6/11/2019 at 8:25 PM, Jauronimo said:

Its the rare TBD moments like these, where strangers set aside their past differences to post honestly and show their vulnerability, that truly remind us that a man's emotions are very ugly and weak.  Seriously, bottle that ***** up.  Eat it, choke it down, and stuff it way deep, deep down inside so no one can ever see it.    

I find punches holes in my house is the best therapy.  

On 6/12/2019 at 10:34 AM, Jauronimo said:

I don't think I've ever shared this story on TBD.  @Gugny is the only person here that knows, but I think its particularly relevant to this thread so here it goes...

When I was 7 years old my whole immediate family, mother, father, sister all died in a freak accident at the fair.  I was spared because I was too scared to go on the tea cups and refused to get on the ride.  After the funeral I was sent to go live with my grandparents.  I was consumed with guilt and extremely sad.  My grandfather sat me down and shared a short story with me from the old country.  He didn't say which old country, but it stuck with me.

It was a story about a young boy whose whole family died in a freak accident at the carnival.  His dad, his mom, his three brothers and his little puppy.   The boy, stricken with grief and sadness started to weep upon seeing the carnage.  The townspeople saw the young boy standing there, crying over his dead family. They held him down and sewed a scarlet "P" into his forehead.  He was banished to live on the outskirts of town and whenever he would come into the village to scavenge food scraps or beg, the townspeople would kick him and spit upon his face until the day he died friendless, alone, and scared.

Sorry for your loss.

On 6/12/2019 at 9:30 PM, row_33 said:

Think For Yourself might be a better option.

I don't think any other song had a rhyme for "opaque".

Yes. Without sounding selfish, we have this tendency to invest so much in another person...we sometimes forget who we are, especially if we feel no reciprocation...it is easy to do. I have had to step back myself a few times and realize how venomous it can be to my life.

Edited by Rocket94

On 6/12/2019 at 11:34 AM, Jauronimo said:

Your grandfather really had a way with words.

I'm curious, what is it about @Gugny that got you to share this personal story with him first?