Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

21 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Should be?

He is.

He wants to use the power of the state, extra-legally, against his political enemies.

That’s the most liberal thing ever.

Better to just sit on hands and watch the country eat itself. At least then the principles will remain intact.

53 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Better to just sit on hands and watch the country eat itself. At least then the principles will remain intact.

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Abandon the principles, and the country ceases to exist anyway.

Tom is 100% correct.

You’re advocating for totalitarianism.

That’s not worth preserving.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Tom is 100% correct.

You’re advocating for totalitarianism.

That’s not worth preserving.

That, in and of itself is the problem Trump is dealing with I suspect. He could go in with the full weight of the federal government and expose all this corruption. But if he did, that would make him no better than those opposed to him.  He has to let the slow motion of the Barr DOJ do it's work to avoid the perception of a Trump takeover of the country.

Let the Demorats keep the way they are going. They are now the ones coming off as wanting total control. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Tom is 100% correct.

You wouldn't think so, but it really does get boring hearing that constantly.  Even annoying...imagine having people tell you "the sky is blue" or "grass is green" all day, every day.

• Haha (+1) 1

IT’S ALMOST AS IF PEOPLE CHANGE POSITIONS DEPENDING ON THEIR PARTISAN PREFERENCES:

Some of us are old enough to remember that Moveon.org was founded in 1998 to urge Congress to “move on” from impeachment and address “pressing issues facing the nation.” Times have changed.

moveon-600x276.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

IT’S ALMOST AS IF PEOPLE CHANGE POSITIONS DEPENDING ON THEIR PARTISAN PREFERENCES:

Some of us are old enough to remember that Moveon.org was founded in 1998 to urge Congress to “move on” from impeachment and address “pressing issues facing the nation.” Times have changed.

moveon-600x276.jpg

Hell, I'm old enough to remember when Hillary used government resources to collect information on political opponents as First Lady.

Pretty sure if people were actually upset about the action itself, every president since...Carter, maybe?...would have faced impeachment.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You wouldn't think so, but it really does get boring hearing that constantly.  Even annoying...imagine having people tell you "the sky is blue" or "grass is green" all day, every day.

No problem. Some of us think you might be 50% right about 40% of the time. Others think you are right about as often as the sky is blue in Buffalo or the grass is green in Fresno. I give you more credit than that and proclaim to the world that you are right more than John Adams/Ben Franklin/Beginners Mind, HAHA Gator and 3rd Chair combined.

This has to be one of the dumbest discussions I’ve ever heard. Joe Biden is not Joe Citizen. He was Vice President! Wouldn’t the people want to know if he was using his position to line his family’s pockets while in public ‘service’ BEFORE they give him a job promotion? I know I’d like to know. Has all of this corruption become so acceptable that no one evens wants to even ask questions anymore? Asking questions is apparently now grounds for termination from office? We’re in big big trouble!

By the way....these very same people seemingly wanted to know what Judge Kavanaugh did at a stupid high school party when he was put up for job promotion!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

This has to be one of the dumbest discussions I’ve ever heard. Joe Biden is not Joe Citizen. He was Vice President! Wouldn’t the people want to know if he was using his position to line his family’s pockets while in public ‘service’ BEFORE they give him a job promotion? I know I’d like to know. Has all of this corruption become so acceptable that no one evens wants to even ask questions anymore? Asking questions is apparently now grounds for termination from office? We’re in big big trouble!

By the way....these very same people seemingly wanted to know what Judge Kavanaugh did at a stupid high school party when he was put up for job promotion!

....Joe Citizen?.......Biden has only been "employed(COUGH)" in politics for his entire life......he epitomizes a "CAREER politician" PERIOD.....

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If The Case For Trump’s Impeachment Is So Strong, Why Are Liberals Lying About It?

by Derek Hunter

Original Article

Nancy Pelosi: ‘Doesn’t Matter’ if Impeachment Cost Democrats the House

by Joshua Caplan

Original Article

c6e2fa73-9cbe-45f0-ac29-39b7e78b682b.jpeg

It seems like the dems replaced their weapons with a new shipment infected with pyrenees desease.

....years and years of clamoring for a "Washington outsider" to be the new sheriff in town and clean up the mess.....years and years of "Washington INSIDERS" doing  FRAUDULENT 180 and trying to run as an "outsider".....so we FINALLY get a real "Washington outsider" who in draining the swamp has exposed more graft, corruption(FBI and DOJ once thought to be bastions, now bastards) and an attempted coup of sitting President, etc., while draining "The Swamp" has created a national shortage of chlorine, turning the "establishment" on its ugly arse.....in my 66 years, I "LOVE EVERY DAMN MINUTE OF IT"....."elected by the People for the People to conduct the people's business".....R U effin' kidding me?.........