Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

7 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Wait... many of our founding fathers were racist, but more were not?

And you know this how?

In the same way that you know I'm a racist?  :lol:

How do I know some were racist and some were not? Look at their own writings- many  stated if they could have formed the USA without slavery they would have. Dude a little research goes a long way. But you still avoid the one question- why do you support racist institutional authorities? I have not called you a racist once but you have not shown me the other option you feel does represent you.

On 6/10/2020 at 10:49 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

•  

Biden is still in his basement. Yesterday, he was speaking in front of some American flags  and the screen said Tennessee, but it was in front of a green screen.  The  edge around Biden was so noticeable  it looked like they used 90s equipment.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 2

LOL 4 debates. The Trump team really wants more debates. I am sure the Biden team will agree.  :lol: Biden might be able to get through one with all the questions in advance and someone feeding him answers into an earpiece, but more than that?

Basement Biden...

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

LOL 4 debates. The Trump team really wants more debates. I am sure the Biden team will agree.  :lol: Biden might be able to get through one with all the questions in advance and someone feeding him answers into an earpiece, but more than that?

Basement Biden...

I'd laugh my ass off if Trump pulled out a Kayleigh McEnany binder during a debate.

• Haha (+1) 2

...polls with Biden "in a substantial lead".......numbers are NOT pro-Biden but anti-Trump, a real shocker...but there is a fickle segment of the electorate that does think that way.....from the archival gems of my "way left relatives (I was excommunicated long ago...thankfully)"......a late aunt, a dyed in the wool Dem and a smart woman as a RN and having served in the Navy, anguished over Obama as the Dem's candidate.....keep in mind that EVER voting for a Republican or even considering a split ticket was blasphemy, heresy and borderline treasonous (same for her 7 sisters).....her struggle?..."I don't know if I can bring myself to vote for a black man"......after all options, she did......I can't make this stuff up....