Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why do you think that? I was not paying much attention the past two days but I know Saturday was bad with his comment to Charlemagne.

He took the pandemic very seriously and showed it. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why do you think that? I was not paying much attention the past two days but I know Saturday was bad with his comment to Charlemagne.

When it comes to Tibsy, there is your answer Tim.

20 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

If he stepped on his dick, that means he either has very short legs or something anecdotally long & black.

If he was meeting up with Swallwell maybe he was serious about picking someone with a kitty for his VP. 

Are you suggesting that Joe Biden join you on the suspected short list?

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

I believe he means what he says most of the time. Now Qbaby is just a troll, Tibs just usually is wrong.

You give him far too much credit. Tibs is our village idiot, so he gets a pass. But he's as dishonest and trolling as they come. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You give him far too much credit. Tibs is our village idiot, so he gets a pass. But he's as dishonest and trolling as they come. 

I have a aunt who is from an old political family of Albany and Tibs and her sound very similar. I love her but she literally only argues intent never results. I don't know how my Uncle does it but they seem happy.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I find it funny now when anyone accuses people of people Trump cultists.  You have no moral high ground on which to stand anymore.

They never had any moral high ground. They're just too stupid to realize it.

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Holy crap. That's train wreck through a nursing home, landing in a day care, exploding to take out the world's panda population bad.

Well there's the next million dollar ad for Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I don't think it could look any worse that that. He really can't get out a coherent thought let alone full sentences. They have to know there is a big problem with his candidacy. 

They...don’t...care.  Again, referencing the culture on the left. 

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

They never had any moral high ground. They're just too stupid to realize it.

Oh, I know. It’s just easier than ever to point it out. 

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 2