JP reads TSW! ...says my girlfriend's sister's

Holy Cow! My girlfriend's sister has a roomate who works in a diner and a customer there said his neighbor went to high school with JP's cousin and he said JP probably reads The Stadium Wall!

I was so excited I threw up on my shirt.

Go JP! GO BUFFALO! Go Bills! GO WNY! GO Jills! GO CHICKEN WINGS!

:devil:

My girlfriend's sister has a roomate who works in a diner and a customer there said his neighbor went to high school with JP's cousin and he said...

293384[/snapback]

Sounds credible to me. :devil:

Holy Cow! My girlfriend's sister has a roomate who works in a diner and a customer there said his neighbor went to high school with JP's cousin and he said JP probably reads The Stadium Wall!

293384[/snapback]

Yeah, but this girl--your girlfriend's sister's roommate--is she hot?

293384[/snapback]

My wifes brothers girlfriends mothers sister said she knew someone who said they heard from a guy who might have seen JP at St. John Fisher college last summer practicing with the Bills. :doh:

293384[/snapback]

Dark Helmet: Before you die there is something you should know about us, Lone Star.

Lone Starr: What?

Dark Helmet: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

Lone Starr: What's that make us?

Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing! Which is what you are about to become.

Dark Helmet: Before you die there is something you should know about us, Lone Star.

293430[/snapback]

That would be LORD HELMET....sorry...I love that movie.... :devil:

And I see your Swartz is as big as mine......lets see how you handle it.....

Yeah, but this girl--your girlfriend's sister's roommate--is she hot?

293406[/snapback]

No, but I hear she's a really nice fat person....

I wonder though, seriously - if you were the starting QB of the Buffalo Bills, would you read TSW? I really might, at least, if I was still popular. Drew'd probably be scared off. TD would find it hilarious, I'd bet. Now, could you just overcome the temptation to post?

My father's half-brother's wife's cousin works in a convenience store and and the other day a friend of Willis McGahee came in a told him that Willis posts regularly on at TSW.

Not really. My father did have a half brother though. Only his wife's cousin was a teacher.

My father's half-brother's wife's cousin works in a convenience store and and the other day a friend of Willis McGahee came in a told him that Willis posts regularly on at TSW. 

Not really.  My father did have a half brother though.  Only his wife's cousin was a teacher.

293933[/snapback]

yeah but is she hot?

:angry:

293384[/snapback]

man, you are one crazy dingo!

293430[/snapback]

Holy Spaceballs Batman!!!

That would be LORD HELMET....sorry...I love that movie.... :angry:

And I see your Swartz is as big as mine......lets see how you handle it.....

293468[/snapback]

293384[/snapback]

In that case.... JP, can I have some of your money and some free tickets to every bills game? Of course, I'd expect no less than 50 yard line seats. Oh.. and complimentary parking... free food... all that.

Um.. can you buy me a car, sign a ball, send me a jersey, and buy me a house?

Great? Good. Boy am I glad you're hanging out with us!

In that case.... JP, can I have some of your money and some free tickets to every bills game? Of course, I'd expect no less than 50 yard line seats. Oh.. and complimentary parking... free food... all that.

Um.. can you buy me a car, sign a ball, send me a jersey, and buy me a house?

Great? Good. Boy am I glad you're hanging out with us!

294112[/snapback]

All I am asking JP is you are reading, is stop trying to take on corners in practice, go down or get out of bounds, don't throw easy screen passes to the opposite teams LB'ers especially from New England, stay in the pocket and throw the ball more then Vick does, and please stop acting like Rob Johnson both on and off the field.

293384[/snapback]

B-):(:doh:

Dingo, do you still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, too??

All I am asking JP is you are reading, is stop trying to take on corners in practice, go down or get out of bounds, don't throw easy screen passes to the opposite teams LB'ers especially from New England, stay in the pocket and throw the ball more then Vick does, and please stop acting like Rob Johnson both on and off the field.

294136[/snapback]

Not me. I'll accept nothing less than free tickets and a complementary dinner! :angry: