WR: Robert Foster season highlights

I see a lot of complaining among our usual doom and gloomers about our WR core, so I wanted to showcase the UDFA we found last year... add in Beasley in the slot and John Brown on the other side, along with a FULLY upgraded O-line (especially at o-line coach). I see this offense taking a giant step in the right direction. GO BILLS GO!

PS: song has bad language... I found that out when I showed my 8 yr old son the highlight video, so mute if youngens are around.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

I see a lot of complaining among our usual doom and gloomers about our WR core, so I wanted to showcase the UDFA we found last year... add in Beasley in the slot and John Brown on the other side, along with a FULLY upgraded O-line (especially at o-line coach). I see this offense taking a giant step in the right direction. GO BILLS GO!

PS: song has bad language... I found that out when I showed my 8 yr old son the highlight video, so mute if youngens are around.

He's a fine depth guy so far, but nothing in that highlight reel is special. Good teams have special weapons. You could have shared this David Nelson Highlight reel and it would have had the same effect.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

That ship sailed yesterday when we decided to give JA more time to throw passes to Zay Jones and Jason Croom.

BullBuchanan with the headuptheass takes.

• Like (+1) 1