NYC Municipal Green New Deal

16 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

“We’re going to ban plastic, glass, and steel in our skyscrapers.”

And construct them from what, Mayor?

Adobo?

Mud and thatch?

Whatever they made Wakanda out of.  And paper, and the dreams of immigrant children.

19 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

DeBlasio is going to win re-election in a mudslide.

It'll be years before he and the other lefty nuts undo all the progress made under Rudy and Bloomy and run NYC back into the ground.

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Whatever they made Wakanda out of.  And paper, and the dreams of immigrant children.

Insulated with baby sealskin?

I’m going to have my reusable grocery bag made of this (Ivory handles, too).

9 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

“We’re going to ban plastic, glass, and steel in our skyscrapers.”

And construct them from what, Mayor?

Adobo?

Mud and thatch?

A similar reaction to how the Left are acting over their Green Plan ideas:

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Once again the Left is flat out wrong. A skyscraper is actually an extremely efficient building. It uses far less material and consumes way less of the planets surface than any other building type. These people are clueless! 

I am sorry, but you sir are flat out wrong. When you scrape the sky, you potentially let in space. While this may lessen the impact of greenhouse gases as they escape to the nethersphere, you open a hole for things like asteroids, stars, and aliens dropping in with their space junk. 

Maybe you think asteroids landing on your house would be "cool"...i don't.  And I guess aliens are good for the environment, huh? Do you even have Netflix? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I am sorry, but you sir are flat out wrong. When you scrape the sky, you potentially let in space. While this may lessen the impact of greenhouse gases as they escape to the nethersphere, you open a hole for things like asteroids, stars, and aliens dropping in with their space junk. 

Maybe you think asteroids landing on your house would be "cool"...i don't.  And I guess aliens are good for the environment, huh? Do you even have Netflix? 

Well there is that alright.  So just build your skyscraper one story shorter than the one next to it. Issue solved. Brilliant!

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Under-rated post right here.

Top.

• Like (+1) 1

FINALLY: NYC To Ban Hot Dogs and Processed Meats To Improve Climate.

“Mayor Bill de Blasio approved an ambitious $14 billion Green New Deal on Monday, April 22, to combat climate change. The plan will cut purchases of red meat by 50 percent in its city-controlled facilities such as hospitals, schools, and correctional facilities. The new commitment builds off of the Meatless Mondays campaign that was adopted by all NYC schools in 2017.”