Pocohantes calls for impeachment hearings...

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

How ironic.  My view of you and your partisan toadies is exactly the same. 

Isn't this about where you state that you are looking forward to shooting me in the coming war? 

No, Bob; though folks holding to your line of thinking do deserve it.

But you go right on believing that it’s all well and good to have the Federal government illegally and unConstitutionally weaponized against a duly elected President, in order to defy the will of the People and force him out of office, and pretend it’s not #######s like you who are causing the problem and undoing the entire liberal construct of self-determination.

Moron.

• Like (+1) 1

Bob

We have a tradition in this country. It’s called the peaceful transition of power. When we lose that, we’re finished as a country. Give it a rest already. There’s another election in a little over a year from now. Try harder this next time around.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

How ironic.  My view of you and your partisan toadies is exactly the same. 

Isn't this about where you state that you are looking forward to shooting me in the coming war? 

The difference is you are operating from a place devoid of evidence, logic, and reason while Tasker is not. 

The evidence says you're wrong - as it has been saying for two years. You continue to ignore this and instead follow the next talking point from the coup plotters over the next hill. 

Thats because you want trump to be proven guilty of anything, rather than operating from an objective position. That's why you keep losing and keep looking so foolish. 

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No, Bob; though folks holding to your line of thinking do deserve it.

But you go right on believing that it’s all well and good to have the Federal government illegally and unConstitutionally weaponized against a duly elected President, in order to defy the will of the People and force him out of office, and pretend it’s not #######s like you who are causing the problem and undoing the entire liberal construct of self-determination.

Moron.

If Trump is forced out of office it will be because of his deeds.  Blaming the investigations over the crime is a fascinating take.

Should investigations farmed out or spun off by Mueller continue or not?   You well know that there are quite a few of those ongoing.  I say they should be allowed to play out.  You seemingly want to shut those down to protect Trump because he should now be above the law.   I maintain your attitude is a worse threat to our country.   You UnAmerican dick!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

"Trump has decided."  :lol:

Again, no different than Obama's exercise of executive privilege.  Which was little different from Bush's.  And I doubt Bush started the precedent.  

At worst, Trump is just furthering the erosion that started decades ago.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1986/08/01/reagan-uses-executive-privilege-to-keep-rehnquist-memos-secret/76ac8d07-a324-4508-9162-45ade47a0feb/?utm_term=.bdd51eb8fb48

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

If Trump is forced out of office it will be because of his deeds. 

He won't be. That ship sailed over a year ago with the Manafort filings. But again, you refuse to take in new information so you're still laboring under this delusion. It's clearly addled what's left of your brain. Trump will not be forced out of office. He will run, and likely win in 2020. 

4 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Should investigations farmed out or spun off by Mueller continue or not?   You well know that there are quite a few of those ongoing. 

Who does the SDNY answer to again?

Image result for william barr meme

Nothing will come of those investigations because they're not legitimate and they have no power to pursue them unless they get Barr to sign off. 

Again, you're being sold LIES by proven liars. When will you learn these people do not have your best interest in heart, let alone the nation's. They're trying to protect their own asses from REAL sedition and treason. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

If Trump is forced out of office it will be because of his deeds. 

The President will not be forced out of office, no matter how much you'd like to see a coup attempt successfully executed.

He'll be President until 2024.

He has no misdeeds.  He's the duly elected President, who has been subjected to an illegal, yet ridiculously comprehensive investigation which turned up no criminal wrong doing.

Blaming the investigations over the crime is a fascinating take.

The investigations were based on fraud.  The investigators rigged faux evidence out of whole cloth in order to create the appearance of a crime, in order that they could launch an investigation in the hopes of finding crimes not related to their stated purpose (which they knew to be bogus since they themselves created it) in order to force the President out of office, which is a coup attempt.

The entire thing was a sham, and it was highly criminal.  Treason and sedition can carry the death penalty.

Should investigations farmed out or spun off by Mueller continue or not?  You well know that there are quite a few of those ongoing.  I say they should be allowed to play out.  You seemingly want to shut those down to protect Trump because he should now be above the law.

Actually, your argument is precisely that the United States Intel apparatus is above the law.  You insist that they should be able to conduct fraudulent and criminal investigations which are unconstitutional in order to overthrow a domestic government which they disagree with.

I maintain your attitude is a worse threat to our country.   You UnAmerican dick!

You say lots of very stupid things, and have lots of bad opinions; so this doesn't surprise me.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He'll be President until 2020.

So he will leave office early! That's your theory? You think he will resign?

What makes you think he won't finish his term?

You are constitutional libertarian so his obstruction of justice must bother you (ya right).

Look,  you liberal losers were 100% dead wrong on Trump getting convicted, there is nothing to pursue any more

i don't even care for an apology for the horrible things you have said for the last 2 1/2 years (imagine wasting it away like that)

just accept there is nothing there and suck it up and try to do something productive with the rest of your existence

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

well now...what does this prove? This is a dumb tweet no? 

BTW, I loved the picture of Barr in that one post...excellent!

54 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Look,  you liberal losers were 100% dead wrong on Trump getting convicted, there is nothing to pursue any more

i don't even care for an apology for the horrible things you have said for the last 2 1/2 years (imagine wasting it away like that)

just accept there is nothing there and suck it up and try to do something productive with the rest of your existence

There is there , there. It is called obstruction, and plenty of non-liberal folks like me think that.

Having said that, I want Trump out ..and the Dems focusing on this will energize his base...focus on Russia now controlling the narrative and process in North Korea.., focus on healthcare, focus on deficits, focus on immigration...focus on all his losing policies...the guy is a fool, focus on his policies, you will win. 

35 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

BTW, I loved the picture of Barr in that one post...excellent!

There is there , there. It is called obstruction, and plenty of non-liberal folks like me think that.

Having said that, I want Trump out ..and the Dems focusing on this will energize his base...focus on Russia now controlling the narrative and process in North Korea.., focus on healthcare, focus on deficits, focus on immigration...focus on all his losing policies...the guy is a fool, focus on his policies, you will win. 

Obstruction?

Walk this out with me:

It has been demonstrated, and you will see prosecution, that the President was set up by individuals who knowingly perpetrated a fraud, inventing “evidence of a crime” from whole cloth, in order to initiate a Special Counsel to go digging for crimes in the hopes of destroying the President and forcing him out of office.

What you are calling obstruction is him defending himself from fraudulent charges both he and his accusers knew to be false, as well as criminal; which now we all know to be 100% baseless, while acting within the legal purview of his delegated powers.

Explain the obstruction.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

It's accurate, and what's coming in the next few weeks. The fact they're leading with FISA abuse, of which the evidence that said abuses were happening dwarfs all the Trump/Russia evidence combined, is a bad sign for 44's cappos. They're in the cross hairs along with the Clinton machine. 

*related: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
added a source
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Good post

Not that you need to be aware of my positions but I have consistently stated that if there were abuses of the FISA process we should investigate, improve the process going forward, and if appropriate, punish wrongdoers.  If that leads to Obama, Hillary, and Abe Lincoln, fine.

There really needs to be no decision about which to investigate.  Why make these separate investigations an either/or issue?  All of us, Republicans, Democrats, and Independents, would hopefully be in favor of uncovering any wrongdoing, regardless of the party of the wrongdoer. 

I get the impression that a whole lot of Trump lawyer wannabe's here think that Donnie should not be investigated any further chiefly because they fear that they will have to ignore even more misdeeds and that would be more uncomfortable for them.  The boiling frog however cares not about another degree or two, eh?

I'm not a Trump wannabe lawyer, I'm just a student of human nature.  I'm inherently distrustful of the motives of someone trying to selll me something, be it a product or a political theory.  

You're entitled to your opinion on trump supporters, and if you feel there is concern that some of us are chewing our nails in anticipation of the REAL trump misdeed story, so be it. I don't see anyone in my extended circle of friends who feels even remotely like that.  For the past 2 years, the dems and the media have been on the offensive, trump counter punching over and over and over.  

Now the the roles are reversed.  Mueller will be a factor for some, and dem/liberal sycophants will lap up whatever they say, shouting from the tree tops about trump tweets = obstruction, in part because many of them are small-minded enough to believe manipulated by such drivel. What changes though, is Trump releasing information on the conspirators at whatever level they occupy.  Barrack Obama is in that crowd. Joe Biden is complicit. 

In other words, the game is just beginning, the rules are evolving, and momentum has shifted.  The economy is moving, unemployment at historic lows, movement on border security and the dems painted clearly as the open borders crowd, and trump will loses 0.0 % of his base.  

As for investigations into into tax returns and obstruction of justice while fighting against proven, unfounded allegations of treason---man, saddle up in that dog. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

there was no crime

and nobody obstructed the attempt to go on and on for 2 years when everyone knew there wasn't a crime

Don’t you have a curling game to attend? Maybe fix your shithole igloo? 

15 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Obstruction?

Walk this out with me:

It has been demonstrated, and you will see prosecution, that the President was set up by individuals who knowingly perpetrated a fraud, inventing “evidence of a crime” from whole cloth, in order to initiate a Special Counsel to go digging for crimes in the hopes of destroying the President and forcing him out of office.

What you are calling obstruction is him defending himself from fraudulent charges both he and his accusers knew to be false, as well as criminal; which now we all know to be 100% baseless, while acting within the legal purview of his delegated powers.

Explain the obstruction.

I will let the  good  Judge lay it out better than I can

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-andrew-napolitano-did-president-trump-obstruct-justice

On obstruction, the report concluded that notwithstanding numerous obstructive events engaged in by the president personally, the special counsel would not charge the president and would leave the resolution of obstruction of justice to Congress. Congress, of course, cannot bring criminal charges, but it can impeach.

Trump initially claimed that he had been completely exonerated by Mueller -- even though the word "exoneration" and the concept of DOJ exoneration are alien to our legal system. Then, after he learned of the dozen or so documented events of obstruction described in the report, Trump used a barnyard epithet to describe it.

Mueller laid out at least a half-dozen crimes of obstruction committed by Trump -- from asking former Deputy National Security Adviser K.T. McFarland to write an untruthful letter about the reason for Flynn's chat with Kislyak, to asking Corey Lewandowski and then-former White House Counse lDon McGahn to fire Mueller and McGahn to lie about it, to firing Comey to impede the FBI's investigations, to dangling a pardon in front of Michael Cohen to stay silent, to ordering his aides to hide and delete records.

Do you need more? 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I will let the  good  Judge lay it out better than I can

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/judge-andrew-napolitano-did-president-trump-obstruct-justice

Do you need more? 

FYI: Judge Nap is not a good source. He's been wrong on every turn of this subject. He's a bought and paid for disinfo agent. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

FYI: Judge Nap is not a good source. He's been wrong on every turn of this subject. He's a bought and paid for disinfo agent. 

dude, do you dispute the facts he lays out that come directly from the Mueller report? Are you really at the point of 

Praise Trump and push conspiracy theorty= Good Source

Criticise Trump with Facts= fake news?

• Like (+1) 1