The only thing more useless than mock drafts, looking back a year to do the draft over. Yet the NFL site publishes this.

10 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I would bet money if the Giants took at QB at 2 instead of Saquan, the QB would be Allen not Darnold.  

Especially since all reports show that the next guy on Bills Board was actually Mason Rudolph, not Lamar.  Mason would have been the pick at 12 if this draft fell this way.  Thank god it didnt.  

I was pretty high on Mason Rudolph.  He was my third rated QB.  Cant wait til he gets his chance.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

Am I the only one who realized he called him "Tremaine EDWARDS"?

Nice, the weirdest part is the Bills taking Ridley over Edmunds. Couldn’t they have done that had they wanted too? They obviously had Edmunds higher on their board.

Edited by chris heff

On 4/18/2019 at 11:56 AM, Jay_Fixit said:

It’s stupid, but don’t kid yourself, mock drafts are still far worse.

Yep. Mock drafts are the dumbest thing out there. 

Here's a summary of which mock draft was most accurate for 2018:

https://www.fantasypros.com/2018/05/who-had-the-most-accurate-nfl-mock-draft-in-2018/

Bottom line: the winner matched the player to the team for a whopping 10 of the first rounders. That means he missed on 22. And most others were considerably worse. Are people really this bored in the NFL offseason? There'll be plenty to jaw about in a few days. Stop the madness.