Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

What the *****? There are other remedies available, such as waiting for the judge to decide the motion, where an overtly hostile judge oversteps his authority and appoints an 'amicus' to argue against the motion that the actual parties agree to?

What the ***** kind of circular nonsense is that? Especially where, as here, there is overwhelming evidence of malfeasance on the part of the former prosecutors and defense attorneys.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Shipwreckcrew has a new article up:

Andrew Weissmann Wants Kevin Clinesmith to “Stop Snitchin”

“Mr. Weissmann, when did you stop violating the civil rights of members of the Trump campaign?”

That might be the first question Attorney General Barr could ask Andrew Weissmann if given the chance to inquire about his role as “Mueller’s Pit Bull” in the Special Counsel’s Office.

</snip>

But I first want to address some wild and uninformed speculation about the status of Clinesmith vis-à-vis the ongoing investigations initiated by Attorney General Barr into various aspects of the origins of CH and all that came after. I don’t have any first-hand information, but I have 22+ years’ experience doing exactly what it is the Durham investigation has likely just done.

A federal prosecutor does not file an “Information” without first having in place three things:  1) an agreement by the defendant to waive indictment; 2) an agreement as to the specific crime the defendant will plead guilty to, and 3) an agreement as to the factual basis the defendant will admit to in order to support the guilty plea.

</snip>

The prosecutor NEVER enters into that agreement unless he/she is certain as to the full scope of potential criminality in which the defendant was involved. That means the defendant has sat down with the case agent/prosecutor and answered every question put to him. Those questions are not limited to just the incident to which the defendant will later plead guilty. The questions go back to the beginning, and the defendant who is hoping for the best possible outcome will, in almost all instances, answer every question, especially when he has no meaningful defense to the most obvious charge and the prosecutor has the keys to the jail cell in his hand.

</snip>

Next for Durham – or maybe another investigation as I have surmised – is what Clinesmith learned when he remained assigned to the investigation after the Mueller appointment. A critical issue there involves Mueller’s hiring of 17 SCO prosecutors, and their first order of business after the SCO took over the CH investigation.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2