Julian Assange taken into custody

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

What?  What the ***** does that even mean?  

“I hate your posts and now you’re on my ignore list,” is now a regular post here. 

Instead of just, ya know, ignoring someone. People even take pride in snapping pics of their screens to show everyone how their ignore works. It’s the PPP selfie. 

4 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

“I hate your posts and now you’re on my ignore list,” is now a regular post here. 

Instead of just, ya know, ignoring someone. People even take pride in snapping pics of their screens to show everyone how their ignore works. It’s the PPP selfie. 

Why not post in a manner that does not get you ignored? 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

That doesn't quite work when there's both idiocy & volume.   That's when the ignore feature is wonderful.

11 minutes ago, GG said:

That doesn't quite work when there's both idiocy & volume.   That's when the ignore feature is wonderful.

I agree. I am pointing out the use of bragging or threatening that "I have you on ignore" and "I am going to put you on ignore." And even accompanying that with screenshots to lord the use of the feature over someone as some kind of one-upsmanship. It's a competition for who can be the meltier (!) snowflake. 

You want to ignore someone, ignore them, using the feature or not. We don't need a LAMP-post announcement about it. 

Edited by BeginnersMind
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I agree. I am pointing out the use of bragging or threatening that "I have you on ignore" and "I am going to put you on ignore." And even accompanying that with screenshots to lord the use of the feature over someone as some kind of one-upsmanship. It's a competition for who can be the meltier (!) snowflake. 

You want to ignore someone, ignore them, using the feature or not. We don't need a LAMP-post announcement about it. 

Yeah the cult likes to block & brag! 

6 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

I am actually too lazy to put you on ignore.  You're useless, but just not woth the minimal effort.

That's right, *****o.  I'm weaponizing NOT ignoring you.

• Haha (+1) 4

45 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I am actually too lazy to put you on ignore.  You're useless, but just not woth the minimal effort.

That's right, *****o.  I'm weaponizing NOT ignoring you.

It's things like this that show you are ever so slightly more intelligent than the intelligence vacuum known as @/dev/null 

That's not saying much, but its saying something. Good morning Tom :) 

18 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Beanz doing stellar work today.

thread.

https://twitter.com/tracybeanz/status/1118147754595966977

https://twitter.com/CasualSemi/status/1118165581218369536

the Trump spying was just the latest in a long line of corrupt acts by the Obama administration. it is going to all come out (i hope anyways).

I see there was a FISA warrant out on Manning, so the hop leads to Huma/Clinton/Weiner. Why were they surveilling Manning? And how did Manning know anything about the Weiner laptop Huma/Hillary emails? (this one seems to be the question in that thread)  And what was the Manning lawsuit about exactly? And the US Government was surveilling Huma? Guess those Clinton emails weren't actually "lost".

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I see there was a FISA warrant out on Manning, so the hop leads to Huma/Clinton/Weiner. Why were they surveilling Manning? And how did Manning know anything about the Weiner laptop Huma/Hillary emails? (this one seems to be the question in that thread)  And what was the Manning lawsuit about exactly? And the US Government was surveilling Huma? Guess those Clinton emails weren't actually "lost".

Surveilling Manning in prison.

You know what that's called, when you're in prison and they watch your every move?  It's called "being in prison."  :wallbash: There's no expectation of privacy in prison - prisoners have no rights, except to attorney-client confidentiality...

...ohhhhhh.  :huh:  

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

The guy that starts threads with ***** poetry time and time again is going to call out people for LAMP posts.

things-just-got-14eype.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

The guy that starts threads with ***** poetry time and time again is going to call out people for LAMP posts.

things-just-got-14eype.jpg

I’ve done that a few times, not to draw attention to me. But boy do you guys get wound up about nice things.

If I go negative and say the sky is falling, will you let me join the cool kid’s club?

8 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I’ve done that a few times, not to draw attention to me. But boy do you guys get wound up about nice things.

If I go negative and say the sky is falling, will you let me join the cool kid’s club?

You don't meet the requirements.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You don't meet the requirements.

I’ve done the cool kid thing and still sometimes fall prey to bad habits. But it’s a membership not worth having. Being  bullying, snarky, cynical, and inhuman to others because we happen to be online is no way to be. 

On 4/16/2019 at 8:03 AM, BeginnersMind said:

I want to ignore you, but you're so worthless I can't be bothered.

• Haha (+1) 2