Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this an adequate chicken noise, or is there a way to make it better:

"ba-GOCK!!!!"

292364[/snapback]

I'll field this one, AD.

(ahem...)

spice it up with a little:

"BAWK! BAWK! ba-GOCK" and do the Mick Jagger thing with your arms. The chics love that.

Chics, get it? Chics?

<crickets>

Went to a match shoot last night for the first time in about 5 years and scored a 205/300. My slow fire was nice but rapid fire was almost laughable.... Any advice to get a steadier hand w/ the High Standard or is your main expertise in shooting cats instead of targets?

The owners of my company have decided to share the profits with everyone here.  They pulled up in new cars today, I'm having pizza WITH wings tonight.  Was that equitable???

292487[/snapback]

To the victor goes the spoils. How much risk is there in being an employee?

Went to a match shoot last night for the first time in about 5 years and scored a 205/300. My slow fire was nice but rapid fire was almost laughable.... Any advice to get a steadier hand w/ the High Standard or is your main expertise in shooting cats instead of targets?

292572[/snapback]

I'll need more information. Are we talking pistol here or something else? When you say rapid fire, what position are you in? Standing? Prone? Moving?

when is alaska going to sink in to the ocean ????[ the next big one ] :doh:

292614[/snapback]

Uh, NEVER. Do you have any idea how large the state really is? For example, the ANWR that all the hippies have their panties in a bunch over is the size of SOUTH CAROLINA.