2019 NHL Playoffs

Mark Vader

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2018-19 President’s Trophy Winner!

One more period to go... on the opponents ice. C'mon Jackets, get it Done.

25 minutes ago, T&C said:

One more period to go... on the opponents ice. C'mon Jackets, get it Done.

I finally got a chance to turn it on.  Looks like Tampa Bay is putting on the heat. 

Old Howie Meeker voice Katy bar the door!

5 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Nothing wrong there...they were both jabbing, Ovi clearly asked if he wanted to go and clearly got a 'yes'.

58 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

It was actually Svechnikov that asked Ovi to fight. Ovi mentioned it after the game. He said Svech asked him to go and he said ok. 

Bet the kid won’t ask him again. lol 

53 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Yeah...saw that too.  You'd think a kid who grew up in hockey would have known better than to pick a fight with Ovi, but must have thought he wouldn't fight.   

Rod B. sees it different and this is how I saw it, just from the replays that I saw, which started with a little back and forth.  I really like Ovi, but I think he's lying:

Brind'Amour said Tuesday he isn't so sure that Svechnikov asked for the fight.

"There's two version going around. I'll just leave it at that," he said.

It's a little bit tough, because I just heard Ovi talk about it; he said our guy challenged him. So, if that's the case, it's a little different. If you watch the video, he slashes him twice -- Ovi, whack, whack -- then Svech gets him back. I don't know if there's words exchanged, but one guy's gloves come off way first. And that's Ovi, not our guy.

"So, it's a little but frustrating, because he got hurt. It's his first fight. He's played 90 games. He's never fought in his life, and I'm pretty sure Ovi knew that. So, that stuff bothers me."

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/26537226/canes-teen-concussion-protocol-fight 

5 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Real happy for the long suffering fans of Columbus. 

There are a lot of die hard Jackets fans here who supported them the whole time ... and many, many more band wagoners who are just on board for the playoff run. It’s all good! A big moment for the city. I’m a bigger Sabre’s fan but definitely rooting for Jackets in playoffs 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

There are a lot of die hard Jackets fans here who supported them the whole time ... and many, many more band wagoners who are just on board for the playoff run. It’s all good! A big moment for the city. 

Enjoy!

1 minute ago, T&C said:

Presidents cup is kind of cool though... good for those mofo's.

It is cool but what a collapse...

62-20 on the season and then done in 4 games to the 8 seed who they beat in the reg season 8-2, 4-0, and 5-1. Sports are crazy.