Whistleblower Says Security Clearances Process Corrupted

58 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I contend there is hypocrisy on display here by the Trump defenders.  (see definition 2 above) 

That contention is based on an nonsensical comparison created to make the point you are trying to make. Square peg, round hole. 

Of of course you'd understand this if you bothered to ever utilize your own free thought and discernment rather than continuing to follow the talking points of people who were JUST exposed as liars for two plus years. 

A smarter man would learn from his mistakes rather than repeating them. 

5 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Is it possible that there are similarities and yet still some differences?  Wait, don't type yet.  Is that possible?

Wait

So, could someone point out the similarities in two situations without them being identical?  Is that possible ?   If yes, then you are seeing how the comparison might be made.  If your answer is no, then surely you are being dishonest.

The only one being dishonest here is you. 

A dog is similar to a dinosaur in that both are animals. Thus, dogs are reptiles. 

Thats the the kind of blisteringly idiotic "comparison" you're attempting to make. You don't see it as problematic because you have no understanding of the issue at hand and are instead parroting talking points rather than thinking for yourself or learning why your contention is asinine. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That contention is based on an nonsensical comparison created to make the point you are trying to make. Square peg, round hole. 

Of of course you'd understand this if you bothered to ever utilize your own free thought and discernment rather than continuing to follow the talking points of people who were JUST exposed as liars for two plus years. 

A smarter man would learn from his mistakes rather than repeating them. 

And, a smarter poster would recall that you have been a confrontational jerk with me several times.  Given that, as you well know, I will no longer engage with you.  Please quit trying.  Your thoughts aren't all that important to me.

20 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

And, a smarter poster would recall that you have been a confrontational jerk with me several times.  Given that, as you well know, I will no longer engage with you.  Please quit trying.  Your thoughts aren't all that important to me.

Only after pushed... but details have never been your strong suit. Or logical thinking. Or critical thinking. Or anything resembling an honest discussion. 

You've been lied to for two plus years by people who knew you wouldn't question them because of your partisan leanings. Now they've been exposed as frauds - even to you who stuck your head in the sand for two years despite me trying to reason with you and get you to see the truth. You were wrong then. I was right. Now, instead of reassessing your missteps over the past two years you're once again following the talking points pushed by the same people who just got done lying to you

They think you're stupid, @Bob in Mich - and you're proving them correct. 

Be better than that. Think for yourself. Do your own research - or at least listen to those on this board who have direct experience in the matters of clearances telling you how ridiculous your point in this thread is in reality. 

... Or continue to live down to your reputation.

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Really? You guys howling to high heaven over anything Hillary or Obama did? You personally claiming they'd be in jail now? Yet Trump handing the keys of our intelligence over to unqualified, possibly corrupted, conflicted and unethical people is ok?

Ya, that's hypocrisy 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Holy *****, Az!   Let me try once more just because I need a distraction at the moment.  Otherwise I would be done with this brick wall 'discussion'.

Is it possible that there are similarities and yet still some differences?  Wait, don't type yet.  Is that possible?

Wait

So, could someone point out the similarities in two situations without them being identical?  Is that possible ?   If yes, then you are seeing how the comparison might be made.  If your answer is no, then surely you are being dishonest.

The similarities are not material, though.  Because one is a crime, and the other isn't.  

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Holy *****, Az!   Let me try once more just because I need a distraction at the moment.  Otherwise I would be done with this brick wall 'discussion'.

Wait

Both involve people? 

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Dogs and dinosaurs are both animals. Thus, dogs are reptiles"

#Logic

No, it means it's illegal to not clean up after your dinosaur.

Big-ass pooper-scooper, though...

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Wait

I don't know - how in your mind are there some similarities? What would those similarities be? Detail if possible.

Wait

So, if someone could draw an actual similarity between the two situations, with one being legal and the other a crime, what would that similarity be?

Wait

Okay, now show how they are similar. Please. I would truly appreciate seeing you make a legitimate connection between the two. Don't ask me to use my imagination and connect the dots for you. Spell it out, once and for all. Please.

Go.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Azalin said:

I don't know - how in your mind are there some similarities? What would those similarities be? Detail if possible.

Wait

So, if someone could draw an actual similarity between the two situations, with one being legal and the other a crime, what would that similarity be?

Wait

Okay, now show how they are similar. Please. I would truly appreciate seeing you make a legitimate connection between the two. Don't ask me to use my imagination and connect the dots for you. Spell it out, once and for all. Please.

Go.

I no longer feel you are attempting a legitimate discussion. Too bad. 

16 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I no longer feel you are attempting a legitimate discussion. Too bad. 

I'm pretty much the only one who has been continually replying to you, but since I continue to point out that you're attempting to equate criminal activity with non-criminal activity, you no longer feel I am attempting a legitimate discussion?  And you say that we're the ones with a problem?

:lol:

• Like (+1) 3