Initial Sources to Provide to Those Waking Up to the Truth

Hedge

6 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I spend weeks every year in Canada.  It is a wonderful place and I have always spent my vacations there.  How bout you, comrade?  Ever actually been to Canada?  

Also, let me throw out the same challenge to Comrade 33 as I offered to GG.  Can you point me to any postings of yours that had any benefit?  I am not referring to your lame jokes or insults as those are less than worthless.  I am asking you to point me to anything useful you have posted here. 

Finally, you love to proclaim who you have on ignore, including me.  Most users don't read or respond to folks they are ignoring.  Why not consider following that norm?

It's all becoming clearer now.

You're asking a lot from a Canadian.

Edited by 3rdnlng

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

LOL, he's already slowing it down...

Wow.  

You've really built a protective dome over yourself to keep the facts and reasoning out, haven't you?  And then, safe and cozy under your dome, you've created an alternate reality, and decided to broadcast your reality to us.

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

Wow.  

You've really built a protective dome over yourself to keep the facts and reasoning out, haven't you?  And then, safe and cozy under your dome, you've created an alternate reality, and decided to broadcast your reality to us.

you keep encouraging it by feeding the zoo specimen named Tiberius

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Wow.  

No, I'm just saying I'd like to read the report. How dare I actually want to see the facts! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No, I'm just saying I'd like to read the report. How dare I actually want to see the facts! 

i thought we would have to accept Mueller's decision? Just like we had to accept the the results of the election?

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you keep encouraging it by feeding the zoo specimen named Tiberius

Yeah, and...?

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

:beer:

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

Yeah, and...?

:beer:

you don't get back the hours you spent on this project....

you get a few more years on you and it might smack you in the face....

23 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

You are a goof.  So, now you have developed a sense of humor and I am supposed to know that too.  Ah, okay pal.

Boy, no one wants to talk about Greenwald's tirade.  How strange!

What in the world are you talking about.  There's plenty of Greenwald references in various threads.  Just because nobody wants to indulge your fancy in this thread, doesn't mean it hasn't been discussed.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, GG said:

What in the world are you talking about.  There's plenty of Greenwald references in various threads.  Just because nobody wants to indulge your fancy in this thread, doesn't mean it hasn't been discussed.

Standard practice in messing up a thread that isn't going his way is to hijack it.

58 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hey  @Hedge could you take some of the links dropped that fit the topic at hand and add them to your original post? This thread looks like it is gonna devolve for a while, and that way someone interested in the topic can easily access the information in the first post. Thank you for considering my suggestion. ? 

Yes, I have been planning on doing exactly that actually (when I get some time later today). 

:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Standard practice in messing up a thread that isn't going his way is to hijack it.

I hijack threads?  Please point to those threads.  Challenge....aside from totally unnecessary spelling and grammar policing and some of the dumbest jokes on the board, what have you ever contributed - anywhere ever ? 

Why don't Trump supporters want to address my question?  Before hijacking the thread by posting the Colbert 'source' I asked, in this thread about sources, if Glenn Greenwald was a good source.  I posted a link where he lambasts both sides.  It seems he is only reliable though when his attacks align with your own.  Otherwise, what, he is unreliable? 

Edited by Bob in Mich

46 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I hijack threads?  Please point to those threads.  Challenge....aside from totally unnecessary spelling and grammar policing and some of the dumbest jokes on the board, what have you ever contributed - anywhere ever ? 

Why don't Trump supporters want to address my question?  Before hijacking the thread by posting the Colbert 'source' I asked, in this thread about sources, if Glenn Greenwald was a good source.  I posted a link where he lambasts both sides.  It seems he is only reliable though when his attacks align with your own.  Otherwise, what, he is unreliable? 

Your weed thread is where you generally post and I assume that you don't read much in other threads. You have no right to characterize my posts in threads you don't read, so ***** off and don't try to change the subject of a thread that isn't going your way. Some here smoke a lot of weed while others smoke a little or don't smoke at all. It isn't that big of a deal but you don't need to inject the subject in posts other than Your Miracle Cure For All Ailments thread.

• Like (+1) 1