Nanker

The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Checkmate)

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-fake-russian-spy-who-came-in-from-the-cold_2715532.html

From the article:

And now, in a most amazing plot twist, Roh has informed BuzzFeed News in an email that Mifsud wants to break his silence by testifying in front of the U.S. Senate.

Wonder why the Senate and not the House? Oh, that's right, the House is a joke....

• Like (+1) 4

42 minutes ago, Cinga said:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-fake-russian-spy-who-came-in-from-the-cold_2715532.html

From the article:

Wonder why the Senate and not the House? Oh, that's right, the House is a joke....

Timing is no accident either. 

This is a message/shot across the bow to Mueller before he testifies to stick to the truth. 

:beer:

annnnnd -- laser pointer: 

• Like (+1) 5

Downer is a much easier case to make as his ties to both Clinton and Obama’s administration are widely known and open source. 

• Like (+1) 3

On 7/22/2019 at 10:44 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not a lie to say that the vast majority of the House Bills weren't able to pass the senate. That's a fact. Sorry. You're wrong. Again. 

Do you remember how many times the Republican House and Senate passed bills to try and repeal Obamacare knowing it would be vetoed? 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/01/08/obama-vetoes-gop-attempt-repeal-obamacare/78506800/

"Republicans in the Congress have attempted to repeal or undermine the Affordable Care Act over 50 times," Obama said in a veto message Friday. "Rather than refighting old political battles by once again voting to repeal basic protections that provide security for the middle class, Members of Congress should be working together to grow the economy, strengthen middle-class families, and create new jobs."

I get a laugh out of this quote by Ryan in January of 2016.

“The idea that Obamacare is the law of the land for good is a myth," he said. "We have now shown that there is a clear path to repealing Obamacare without 60 votes in the Senate. So, next year, if we’re sending this bill to a Republican president, it will get signed into law."

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Do you remember how many times the Republican House and Senate passed bills to try and repeal Obamacare knowing it would be vetoed? 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/01/08/obama-vetoes-gop-attempt-repeal-obamacare/78506800/

"Republicans in the Congress have attempted to repeal or undermine the Affordable Care Act over 50 times," Obama said in a veto message Friday. "Rather than refighting old political battles by once again voting to repeal basic protections that provide security for the middle class, Members of Congress should be working together to grow the economy, strengthen middle-class families, and create new jobs."

I get a laugh out of this quote by Ryan in January of 2016.

“The idea that Obamacare is the law of the land for good is a myth," he said. "We have now shown that there is a clear path to repealing Obamacare without 60 votes in the Senate. So, next year, if we’re sending this bill to a Republican president, it will get signed into law."

Yup. And I wouldn't come down here crowing that the GOP House was doing their jobs well by passing laws that had no prayer of being enacted/passed by the Senate.

8 hours ago, Hedge said:

George has been out and about. I hope he gets a pardon when this is all over. He was a patsy from the get-go. 

Hmmmm V2.... not sure how much of this I will be watching. It is all theater, and none of it matters in  the end.   I am not sure Mueller memorized the Weismann's report well enough to not seem senile.  He sounds like he's about 100 years old.

• Like (+1) 1

I gave Mueller too much credit. I thought he had time to memorize the Weismann report. Looks like he didn't (couldn't).  I am kinda shocked he agreed to come "testify". 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I see how this is going to go down:

V1 = R questions

V2 = D questions

Mueller = I am not going to get into that, I do not recall, I'll let the report speak for itself.

• Haha (+1) 1

Mifsud ... ah Jim Jordan

Speechifying to get it out there. 

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

I refuse to post in any thread that is started by Tibs.

Mueller was never in charge of this investigation. Love that you call it "The Weismann Report."
That's exactly what it is. 

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I gave Mueller too much credit. I thought he had time to memorize the Weismann report. Looks like he didn't (couldn't).  I am kinda shocked he agreed to come "testify". 

Mueller looks like a tired, old hound dog.

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I refuse to post in any thread that is started by Tibs.

Mueller was never in charge of this investigation. Love that you call it "The Weismann Report."
That's exactly what it is. 

Mueller looks like a tired, old hound dog.

I looked at it and decided to not indulge him in yet another thread on the same topic. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I liked Mueller's smirk at the beginning. He knew it was going to happen, he just didn't know who would take on the form of The Destructor. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Trump thought the SC was horrible for his presidency and wanted him gone, yet never fired him. IMPEACH!!!

I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. 😛  

haha When did you come to the conclusion that President Trump did not collude or conspire with Russia?

*mumble*mumble* bumble*bumble* Non answer. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Gonna post this over here also...........................

• Like (+1) 2

Tom McClintock... ouch  Pointing out the evidence in the "Mueller" report "evidence" has been shown to be biased or untrue in the last few months. 

And the porch ***** bag analogy was hilarious. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Gonna post this over here also...........................

Keep it over here. Tibs doesn't deserve the post counts.

It does amaze me that Mueller cannot hear any of the Republican questions, asks them to be repeated, has no real answer for any of them, and yet when the Democrats ask a question he hears them the first time and has a (well, at least semi) clear answer. <_<

• Thanks! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It does amaze me that Mueller cannot hear any of the Republican questions, asks them to be repeated, has no real answer for any of them, and yet when the Democrats ask a question he hears them the first time and has a (well, at least semi) clear answer. <_<

He "can't get into that."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1