The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

Just now, B-Man said:

He has already reached his conclusions, no matter what we post.

Really?  I just said I'd have no problem investigating Comey, Clinton, etc. 

This side of the board is comical; it's all of you that have your minds made up about everything and then comically claim it's others that are like that.  I come over here sometimes just for amusement.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's a dodge of the issue -- like your dodging of my response in the Barr thread.

If you buy Mueller's premise that he was prohibited from charging Trump, he could have charged anyone else, including Don Jr. But he didn't. Because there was no obstruction case they could make against anyone -- including Trump. 

(No case that could be made which would stand up in court. The court of public opinion is a different matter)

I'm not dodging.

I'm ignoring going down the rabbit hole over here.

For example.  I'm going to respond to your post by saying something very simple and then choosing not to respond to the inevitably long-winded response dancing around the actual issue simply because I'm not going down that rabbit hole.

My response to the bold, very simply, is that you're wrong.  Mueller pretty overtly stated--in both the report itself and his statement today--that the underlying reason he didn't bring obstruction charges against Trump was because it's DOJ policy not to indict a sitting President.

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Well I disagree with that premise.  The Russians interfered with our election, there is no question about that.  And his campaign had contacts with folks in Riussia.  So that has to be examined.  And to be fair and open, look at the other side as well if such data exists.

It  was examined that was the whole point of the report

Edited by Bray Wyatt

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Well I disagree with that premise.  

If you disagree with the need for justification/predicate than you're admitting you do not understand or respect how our system of justice is set up. 

The Russians interfered with our election, there is no question about that.  

No one questions that or denies it. 

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

And his campaign had contacts with folks in Riussia.

Per Mueller, the Russians did not even know how to contact Trump after he won. That theory is just incorrect. 

The "Russian contacts" were, as the 1000s of pages in the other threads lay out, entrapment attempts by the FBI/CIA/DOJ to justify their already started (and illegal) investigation.

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

So that has to be examined.  

Mueller did. And found there was no collusion/conspiracy at all. It never happened. It was not real. 

And to be fair and open, look at the other side as well if such data exists.

It does exist. In droves. And is happening now.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, TtownBillsFan said:

That's not how it works...

That's what Deranged said.  I think there was evidence of a crime, so you investigate.  And more to the point, investigations occur precisely to determine if a crime occurred. 

So for those of you that think Clinton, Comey, Brennan, et al should be investigated, assuming there is evidence of a crime I'm all for investigation.  The argument is what constitutes evidence.

Really?  I just said I'd have no problem investigating Comey, Clinton, etc. 

This side of the board is comical; it's all of you that have your minds made up about everything and then comically claim it's others that are like that.  I come over here sometimes just for amusement.

And.......(as I posted earlier about another poster).............we get the always comical "view from the mountaintop".............................see DR

I only come over here to laugh at you folks.............................Hilarious still

?

Just now, B-Man said:

And.......(as I posted earlier about another poster).............we get the always comical "view from the mountaintop".............................see DR

I only come over here to laugh at you folks.............................Hilarious still

?

You're amusing to be sure.

I think there was evidence of a crime, so you investigate.

What evidence of collusion/conspiracy was there? 

Do you believe Carter Page was a Russian spy? 

Do you believe Downer and G-Pop spoke randomly? 

Do you believe Halper/Misfud are Russian agents? Do you even know who those two names are and how they fit into this saga? 

I suggest you're underinformed on this issue.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If you disagree with the need for justification/predicate than you're admitting you do not understand or respect how our system of justice is set up. 

No one questions that or denies it. 

Per Mueller, the Russians did not even know how to contact Trump after he won. That theory is just incorrect. 

The "Russian contacts" were, as the 1000s of pages in the other threads lay out, entrapment attempts by the FBI/CIA/DOJ to justify their already started (and illegal) investigation.

Mueller did. And found there was no collusion/conspiracy at all. It never happened. It was not real. 

It does exist. In droves. And is happening now.

They didn't know how to contact Trump after his victory?  Like the meeting with the foreign minister in the Oval?

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Investigate people without the basis of a crime. 

When did Greggy say there was no basis for a possible crime?

If you've been following these threads, you'd see that there are many avenues for possible crimes that have been committed with far greater evidence than what was alleged in Mueller's investigation. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

What evidence of collusion/conspiracy was there? 

Do you believe Carter Page was a Russian spy? 

Do you believe Downer and G-Pop spoke randomly? 

Do you believe Halper/Misfud are Russian agents? Do you even know who those two names are and how they fit into this saga? 

I suggest you're underinformed on this issue.

I think Page had contacts and that started the investigation.  I can read up on the others.  You think I'm underinformed, I think you have confirmation bias and look at obscure references to try and drag out things that fit your pre-conceived bias.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

So now you're admitting you did not read the Mueller Report. 

Summaries.  I should read it.  Good point.

2 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

Keep retweeting. 

you're a joke. you attempt to belittle tweets and fail to understand that many of them are links to source material with commentary on said link. because we would rather find alternate sources to the main stream propaganda that has an agenda, you ridicule it. you're the one who deserves the ridicule for being such an asshat. 

now run along and go play in the street somewhere.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I think Page had contacts and that started the investigation.  

Page was working with the FBI to bust a Russian spy ring at the same time these alleged (and still unproven/provably false) contacts happened. 

Why would the FBI be working with Page as a source at the same time they think he's a spy for Russia to BUST Russians? 

I can read up on the others.  

If you don't know who Joseph Misfud is, then you are deeply uninformed on the important facts and nuances in this case. 

Halper I can give you a pass on, but it's the same result if you're clueless about these names or if this is the first you're hearing them said. 

You think I'm underinformed, I think you have confirmation bias and look at obscure references to try and drag out things that fit your pre-conceived bias.

You've proven you'r underinformed. That's not a crime. That's something you can fix -- and should before you confidently weigh in with an opinion. 

My obscure refrences which led me to this conclusion are congressional testimonies from the people involved, FISC opinion memos discussing illegal spying ongoing in the DOJ/FBI since 2012, and over two years of on the ground research/interviews with people involved in this story -- including people like Page, G-Pop, and others. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 4

I think Page had contacts and that started the investigation.  I can read up on the others.  You think I'm underinformed, I think you have confirmation bias and look at obscure references to try and drag out things that fit your pre-conceived bias.

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

:beer: for the record, this is a good discussion. I'm combative but it's not because I'm attacking you personally. I'm trying to get you to see that you don't really know this information as well as you need to before coming to a conclusive opinion. There's been SO MUCH disinformation spread on this matter by all sides. Unless you engage with the primary source material or put the time in to actually walk things out, you (or anyone) would be lost. 

That's their plan. Confuse you, and bury you in an avalanche of paper they know you'll never read. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

My obscure refrences which led me to this conclusion are congressional testimonies from the people involved, FISC opinion memos discussing illegal spying ongoing in the DOJ/FBI since 2012, and over two years of on the ground research/interviews with people involved in this story -- including people like Page, G-Pop, and others. 

Make sure you give credit to Undercover Huber and Paul Sperry, too!

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you're a joke. you attempt to belittle tweets and fail to understand that many of them are links to source material with commentary on said link. because we would rather find alternate sources to the main stream propaganda that has an agenda, you ridicule it. you're the one who deserves the ridicule for being such an asshat. 

now run along and go play in the street somewhere.

Whine some more, whiney boy.