Jump to content
Nanker

The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Checkmate)

 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-fake-russian-spy-who-came-in-from-the-cold_2715532.html

 

From the article:

Quote

And now, in a most amazing plot twist, Roh has informed BuzzFeed News in an email that Mifsud wants to break his silence by testifying in front of the U.S. Senate.

Wonder why the Senate and not the House? Oh, that's right, the House is a joke....

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Cinga said:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-fake-russian-spy-who-came-in-from-the-cold_2715532.html

 

From the article:

Wonder why the Senate and not the House? Oh, that's right, the House is a joke....

 

Timing is no accident either. 

 

This is a message/shot across the bow to Mueller before he testifies to stick to the truth. 

:beer:

 

annnnnd -- laser pointer: 

 

  • Like (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Downer is a much easier case to make as his ties to both Clinton and Obama’s administration are widely known and open source. 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 10:44 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not a lie to say that the vast majority of the House Bills weren't able to pass the senate. That's a fact. Sorry. You're wrong. Again. 

Do you remember how many times the Republican House and Senate passed bills to try and repeal Obamacare knowing it would be vetoed? 

 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/01/08/obama-vetoes-gop-attempt-repeal-obamacare/78506800/

 

"Republicans in the Congress have attempted to repeal or undermine the Affordable Care Act over 50 times," Obama said in a veto message Friday. "Rather than refighting old political battles by once again voting to repeal basic protections that provide security for the middle class, Members of Congress should be working together to grow the economy, strengthen middle-class families, and create new jobs."

 

 

I get a laugh out of this quote by Ryan in January of 2016.

 

“The idea that Obamacare is the law of the land for good is a myth," he said. "We have now shown that there is a clear path to repealing Obamacare without 60 votes in the Senate. So, next year, if we’re sending this bill to a Republican president, it will get signed into law."

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Do you remember how many times the Republican House and Senate passed bills to try and repeal Obamacare knowing it would be vetoed? 

 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/01/08/obama-vetoes-gop-attempt-repeal-obamacare/78506800/

 

"Republicans in the Congress have attempted to repeal or undermine the Affordable Care Act over 50 times," Obama said in a veto message Friday. "Rather than refighting old political battles by once again voting to repeal basic protections that provide security for the middle class, Members of Congress should be working together to grow the economy, strengthen middle-class families, and create new jobs."

 

 

I get a laugh out of this quote by Ryan in January of 2016.

 

“The idea that Obamacare is the law of the land for good is a myth," he said. "We have now shown that there is a clear path to repealing Obamacare without 60 votes in the Senate. So, next year, if we’re sending this bill to a Republican president, it will get signed into law."

 

Yup. And I wouldn't come down here crowing that the GOP House was doing their jobs well by passing laws that had no prayer of being enacted/passed by the Senate.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hedge said:

 

 

 

 

 


George has been out and about. I hope he gets a pardon when this is all over. He was a patsy from the get-go. 
 



Hmmmm V2.... not sure how much of this I will be watching. It is all theater, and none of it matters in  the end.   I am not sure Mueller memorized the Weismann's report well enough to not seem senile.  He sounds like he's about 100 years old.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I gave Mueller too much credit. I thought he had time to memorize the Weismann report. Looks like he didn't (couldn't).  I am kinda shocked he agreed to come "testify". 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I see how this is going to go down:

V1 = R questions

V2 = D questions

Mueller = I am not going to get into that, I do not recall, I'll let the report speak for itself.

 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mifsud ... ah Jim Jordan
 

Speechifying to get it out there. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I refuse to post in any thread that is started by Tibs.

 

Mueller was never in charge of this investigation. Love that you call it "The Weismann Report."
That's exactly what it is. 

 

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:


I gave Mueller too much credit. I thought he had time to memorize the Weismann report. Looks like he didn't (couldn't).  I am kinda shocked he agreed to come "testify". 

 

Mueller looks like a tired, old hound dog.

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I refuse to post in any thread that is started by Tibs.

 

Mueller was never in charge of this investigation. Love that you call it "The Weismann Report."
That's exactly what it is. 

 

 

Mueller looks like a tired, old hound dog.


I looked at it and decided to not indulge him in yet another thread on the same topic. 
 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

 


I liked Mueller's smirk at the beginning. He knew it was going to happen, he just didn't know who would take on the form of The Destructor. 

 

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump thought the SC was horrible for his presidency and wanted him gone, yet never fired him. IMPEACH!!!

I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. 😛  



haha When did you come to the conclusion that President Trump did not collude or conspire with Russia?

*mumble*mumble* bumble*bumble* Non answer. 

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna post this over here also...........................

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Tom McClintock... ouch  Pointing out the evidence in the "Mueller" report "evidence" has been shown to be biased or untrue in the last few months. 
 

And the porch ***** bag analogy was hilarious. 
 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Gonna post this over here also...........................

 

 

 

Keep it over here. Tibs doesn't deserve the post counts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



It does amaze me that Mueller cannot hear any of the Republican questions, asks them to be repeated, has no real answer for any of them, and yet when the Democrats ask a question he hears them the first time and has a (well, at least semi) clear answer. <_<

  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:



It does amaze me that Mueller cannot hear any of the Republican questions, asks them to be repeated, has no real answer for any of them, and yet when the Democrats ask a question he hears them the first time and has a (well, at least semi) clear answer. <_<

He "can't get into that."

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...