The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's not how our system of justice works. At all. That's how Soviet Russia used to work though... are you sure you're rooting for the right team, Tibs?

Poor Tibs was on team USSR from 1919 to 1989, then didn't know what to do, still can't get it right.

image.png.5300e6a1709efff3d640de3ab39d785c.png

CBS news just made the point I have been saying all along, the economy had turned sour in 1974 and that is what really put wind in the sails of impeachment. 

Bill Clinton's impeachment took place when the economy was undergoing a Democratic Boom, like it is now (carried over from Obama years) 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's not how our system of justice works. At all. That's how Soviet Russia used to work though... are you sure you're rooting for the right team, Tibs?

For the president? Bull. If there is suspsion and evidence the President is working with a foreign power, then you investigate. You have to. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Time to go on the offensive against the subversive bolsheviks. Nothing less than a failed coup. Time to find cancer and hit it with radiation starting with the obvious. The colluding media. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They did. 

And found no crime was committed. 

It's over.

when i'm retained or seconded by the police or government prosecuting agencies, i like to have an actual crime committed and found before i'm called in

even the cube root of the tinch of a mid-body hair of a scent of a crime....

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They did. 

And found no crime was committed. 

It's over.

No, they just could not establish enough evidence. It doesn't bother you that there actually was some evidence of that fact, of what amounts to treason, basically? No problem there? 

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Poor Tibs was on team USSR from 1919 to 1989, then didn't know what to do, still can't get it right.

image.png.5300e6a1709efff3d640de3ab39d785c.png

Russians are not dumb though. They realized it was a failed system and knew enough to break free of it. Should be a tough sell for university prof's but I guess when you are dealing with the young and naive it is doable. Obviously.

Just now, McGee Return TD said:

You're finally right - it's nonsense.

Run back to 8chan anon

You have nothing to offer. You're scared to think for yourself. 

It'd be sad if it wasn't hilarious. Enjoy the summer, you're going to be eating crow. Or would if you were honest enough to stand by your words and the information you bring to the table. Wait, you don't do either of those things because you don't wish to have an honest conversation. You want to reaffirm what you've been programmed to believe and make fun of those who aren't fellow sheep. 

Again, you're terrible at this.

11 minutes ago, Dante said:

Russians are not dumb though. They realized it was a failed system and knew enough to break free of it. Should be a tough sell for university prof's but I guess when you are dealing with the young and naive it is doable. Obviously.

i figure Russia did some silliness, big shocker there....

the US overtly tried to overturn and interfere with elections in Germany and Israel, and that's fine as well

it's called politics and the center stage of foreign policy

• Like (+1) 1

Mueller is playing a game and insinuating that Trump may have committed a crime but can't be charged as President. He very easily could have stated that he believed that Trump either did or did not commit a crime but since he was President he can't be charged. He equivocated in order to give room for the Left to read it the way they wanted. Two years and 35 million dollars and all he wants to do is kiss his sister.