Sign in to follow this  
Franchiseneedsme

Time to think About Suh?

Suh has actually been a very good player the last few years. He was hardly the reason the Miami defense struggled, and I have no idea why Gase got rid of him.  He was the best player on that unit in 2016, his last year there, although Wake had a good season too.  He also mostly dominated the o-linemen facing him in the playoffs this past season.

Not sure what games folks are watching with regard to Suh. When he faced off against the Bills while in Miami, he was rag-dolling the man across from him regularly. 

10 hours ago, Magnum Force said:

Ok don't laugh....What about Clay Matthews if the price is low....our LBs could learn a lot from him...I know he is older and not what he once was but if the price was right ...would he be a fit?  He would sell a lot of jerseys.  He probably wouldn't come here anyways...I assume if GB or maybe a Superbowl contender like NE doesn't sign him he will retire.

Doesn't fit our scheme IMO.

3 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

You do know we rotate our DTs right?  If we dont sign or trade for someone then expect a DT in the first.

Yeah I expect us to add more, but no guarantees it'll have to be in the first (DE would be more than welcome as well). A lot of what I was saying was in regards to why we don't need Suh in particular - his asking price, age  and "DNA" don't fit the team. He's better of going to an established contender or the biggest offer, which won't be us, if we're even interested in the first place. 

11 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

I despise Suh

We always do, when the nasty guy isn’t on our team.

But if we ever do land them, then we love them! ref: Conrad Doebler, Phil Villapiano, Ritchie Incognito