The Covington Kids Lawsuits against the Dishonest Hateful Leftists

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I hope the Catholic hierarchy weighs in that what these kids were doing, supporting Trump's wall, is unchristian and amoral. Building a wall to keep fellow Catholics from escaping terror and poverty? How is that moral? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I hope the Catholic hierarchy weighs in that what these kids were doing, supporting Trump's wall, is unchristian and amoral. Building a wall to keep fellow Catholics from escaping terror and poverty? How is that moral? 

plz-stop-post.jpg?1311984584

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'd say they are scared Americans. And not exactly great Catholics if they let people be engulfed by violence and oppression. Jesus wouldn't turn them away 

Then by your logic only the terrorist Muslims are good Muslims. 

I hope they sue the Diocese for millions and win. 

The US is no respect or of religions per the Constitution. 

Lying sleazy Leftists try using religion against believers when they themselves have no moral compass and are interested only in anarchy and sowing discord. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I'd say they are scared Americans. And not exactly great Catholics if they let people be engulfed by violence and oppression. Jesus wouldn't turn them away 

Do you know resources are finite? We can’t let everybody in, Tibs. 

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

I hope they sue the Diocese for millions and win. 

The US is no respect or of religions per the Constitution. 

Lying sleazy Leftists try using religion against believers when they themselves have no moral compass and are interested only in anarchy and sowing discord. 

Should we merge our Covington Kids threads? It would seem that we both decided to start a new thread about this subject since HAHA Gator tried to weasel his way out of the original thread because things weren't going his way.

Edited by 3rdnlng

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Lol!! 

Dude, you really lost a lot respect from me for changing the title. The way it happened was natural and ought to be recorded as a lesson. Much like the pictures of what the NAZIs did liberals need to be reminded what their hate and divisiveness does.

Why do you think it is okay to teach violence against christian, white children? (https://statenews.com/article/2017/11/letter-its-not-okay-to-be-white

This stuff has become institutional in nature. 

By deleting the title you essentially are trying to cover up the liberal hate machine.

The Democrats need to stop trying to perpetuate a fake race war to gain political power. (http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/)

Edited by Paulus

24 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Should we merge our Covington Kids threads? It would seem that we both decided to start a new thread about this subject since HAHA Gator tried to weasel his way out of the original thread because things weren't going his way.

Sorry, didn't see you had created one. I think the sh itty coward deleted his. 

I'll stop posting here. It'll take a Mod to merge the two... I believe. 

3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Sorry, didn't see you had created one. I think the sh itty coward deleted his. 

I'll stop posting here. It'll take a Mod to merge the two... I believe. 

No, his thread is now labeled "Trump the Divider" and is still active.

24 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Dude, you really lost a lot respect from me for changing the title. The way it happened was natural and ought to be recorded as a lesson. Much like the pictures of what the NAZIs did liberals need to be reminded what their hate and divisiveness does.

Why do you think it is okay to teach violence against christian, white children? (https://statenews.com/article/2017/11/letter-its-not-okay-to-be-white

This stuff has become institutional in nature. 

By deleting the title you essentially are trying to cover up the liberal hate machine.

The Democrats need to stop trying to perpetuate a fake race war to gain political power. (http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/)

I lost your respect? 

Oh gees, how will I ever recover? 

Image result for laughing

47 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I lost your respect? 

Oh gees, how will I ever recover? 

Image result for laughing

Again, it is an Internet message board.

I always thought the Democrats wanted to have a "discussion." This just seems like propaganda, and everyone is aware. Why be so brazen about it? What are your goals? To be ridiculed and diminish your politics? 

45 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The most amazing thing is that he ever had any in the first place. Why Paulus, why?

Finger wagging was never how I went about getting others to understand my position. I like to beat them with reason. 

Sadly, I wonder what Tibs is IRL.

He is just a very odd little guy, if I had to bet.

Edited by Paulus

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

That was the point. Oh sure, he'll claim it was a 'joke' and that he's 'funny', for now. In a year he'll accuse everyone of being a liar and that he never did such a thing.

This is the pattern of gator going full gator.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

They were there in support of the march for life. It’s the antithesis of the Leftist Planned Parenthood abortion mill that culls baby parts and sells them to Tony Podesta’s personal chef to use at his intimate dinner parties. 

33 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I have to ask.  Is there evidence that those children were supporting Trump's wall? 

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Catholics are also against abortion, especially late term abortions, unless you're from NYS, what's more unchristian and immoral,  killing babies, or protecting our borders?

3 hours ago, Paulus said:

I always thought the Democrats wanted to have a "discussion." This just seems like propaganda, and everyone is aware. 

Democrats definition of a discussion is they talk and you do as you're told. Why do you think they love late night monologues so much.

7 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Democrats definition of a discussion is they talk and you do as you're told. Why do you think they love late night monologues so much.

This applies to all discussions where one party thinks it is superior and/or has the power to assault you without recourse