Can we please put the "Bills can't recruit FAs" narrative to bed now?

Logic

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

Ok, show me one report listing him as the top C available, and show me some rumor or report of teams that were interested in him as their top choice.

The top choice in the FA C market was Paradis, Morse was viewed as the next best available option, or sonsolation prize for a team that couldnt get Paradis

Would you have felt better about the situation if we rolled with Bodine (which honestly is what everyone was REALLY expecting)

or

Morse......who's ultra productive play (and much talked about as a highly touted free agent for this offseason)

You decide

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Would you have felt better about the situation if we rolled with Bodine (which honestly is what everyone was REALLY expecting)

or

Morse......who's ultra productive play (and much talked about as a highly touted free agent for this offseason)

You decide

Where did I ever say that I thought they should have stayed put with what they had or that Morse wasnt a decent signing? All i said was that he was the 2nd best guy on the market and wasnt talked about like Paradis was.

You guys are acting like the Bill's just signed Mario William's again in getting Morse and that he spurned the rest of the league to sign with them. 

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

Where did I ever say that I thought they should have stayed put with what they had or that Morse wasnt a decent signing? All i said was that he was the 2nd best guy on the market and wasnt talked about like Paradis was.

You guys are acting like the Bill's just signed Mario William's again in getting Morse and that he spurned the rest of the league to sign with them. 

Take a look at Morse production then come back to us sir......

(hint) he has been VERY good.....this is like saying that you had a chance to bed two different models........one is a 10 and one is a solid 9.....and complaining you didnt bed the 10 when the solid 9 is still one of the hottest women in the room.

Come on man

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

(hint) he has been VERY good.....this is like saying that you had a chance to bed two different models........one is a 10 and one is a solid 9.....and complaining you didnt bed the 10 when the solid 9 is still one of the hottest women in the room.

Come on man

So, then show me somewhere listing all the teams that were trying to sign him. 

29 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Come on man

Concern is the injuries. Some teams may not have wanted to give the money given the risk. 

On 3/12/2019 at 12:38 PM, apuszczalowski said:

So, then show me somewhere listing all the teams that were trying to sign him. 

1.  Why does that matter, it literally has NO RELEVANCE of any kind to his ability or the quality of the signing.  

2.  Rarely ever is the list of suitors known unless the player specifically talks about it.  So this is a pointless request and the "lack of" this list has literally NO RELEVANCY on indicating what the market was for him.  

You might be the only person in the world not impresses with this signing.  Its honestly mind blowing.  

• 3 weeks later...

TsaikoticToday 9:45 AM

Sal Capaccio ? ‏Verified account @SalSports 45s45 seconds ago The Bills have now signed 16 UFAs from other clubs, including 6(!) new OL and 13 total offensive players, 3 on defense. See them all here in our Bills 2019 offseason and draft tracker https://wgr550.radio.com/arti...-offseason-and-draft-tracker … via @wgr550

16 UFAs from other clubs

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 3:19 PM, John from Riverside said:

A consolation prize?

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Take a lap

...LOL...how 'bout this bright boy post from PFT?.....

unclebluck says:

Signing rejects and wash outs from other teams is hardly what I would call good management. Beane needs to acquire some legit protection for Allen…

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LOL...how 'bout this bright boy post from PFT?.....

unclebluck says:

Signing rejects and wash outs from other teams is hardly what I would call good management. Beane needs to acquire some legit protection for Allen…

unclebluck can go uncle***** himself 

Does he say the same about the Partiots***?  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1