TSW Wall of Fame Nominees

R. Rich

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to add, post mortem, all the posters who left TSW when Doug Flutie, Rob Johnson and Drew Bledsoe left.

Their contributions will never be forgotten and they will always be available as outstanding examples of fringe behavior.

(I will root for so-and-so wherever he goes and I hope the new guy breaks his leg)

Who can ever forget their requests for automotive advice, homework assignments, movie reviews and QB cheerleading?

A moment of silence in their honor...

Who can ever forget their requests for automotive advice, homework assignments, movie reviews and QB cheerleading?

291336[/snapback]

don't forget their insatiable curiousity as to what music everyone is listening to or their heartwarming or tearjerking tales of romance :P

I would like to add, post mortem, all the posters who left TSW when Doug Flutie, Rob Johnson and Drew Bledsoe left.

Their contributions will never be forgotten and they will always be available as outstanding examples of fringe behavior.

(I will root for so-and-so wherever he goes and I hope the new guy breaks his leg)

A moment of silence in their honor...

291336[/snapback]

Their....unblinking devotion is certainly worthy of at least an honorable mention.

Imo "Des" deserves a spot. Most of you probably dont remember him. He was/is a dolphin fan. He and AKC had brutal arguements but wound up having mutual respect as I recall. The guy (imo) truly knew football, and was as entertaining as hell.

Des was a major contributor to this great site. He made TBD a better place.

Waitaminute!

BUFTEX?!?! I smell a rat, didn't put YOU on that list :P

291087[/snapback]

Marcus Pollard, Marcus Pollard, Marcus Pollard, Marcus Pollard, Marcus Pollard Marcus Pollard!!!!!! :P

Just trying to grab some attention! :(

Beased upon many of nominations in this string it's clear that the content in one's posts bears no relationship to their fitness for nomination into the TSW WOF.

Therefore, under the authority of no one in any capacity to forward this process through to its inevitably unpleasant culmination, I hereby make a nomination of the historically appropriate TSW poster child of all content vacuum:

Belinda

Belinda

Belinda

Belinda!

Imo "Des" deserves a spot.

291384[/snapback]

Des pops in every now and then. He's an honest and knowledgeable poster who has contributed much to the football wealth on this board. He also was the one who first brought to (my) (our) attention the exchange issues that made Dan Marino a running back killer, something old film always confirms. Not to mention that he was a betting man who kept his word; a true model for fans of other teams whose fine example of behavior in our forum is too often ignored by the trolls we've attracted in the past year.

Des pops in every now and then. He's an honest and knowledgeable poster who has contributed much to the football wealth on this board. He also was the one who first brought to (my) (our) attention the exchange issues that made Dan Marino a running back killer, something old film always confirms. Not to mention that he was a betting man who kept his word; a true model for fans of other teams whose fine example of behavior in our forum is too often ignored by the trolls we've attracted in the past year.

291410[/snapback]

Those were great days on TBD. Remember "Doc?" He correctly predicted that Donnally would flop at LG when the Dolphins signed him because he was a RG, and they put him on the left side.

The newcomers will never know how great the "old" TSW truly was. Dont get me wrong, I welcome them; but times have changed.