Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring bust ( Update: Kraft legal team accused of lying in court)

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I really haven't paid attention I was just going off the bs you hear on wgr. I thought it was a human trafficking ring that they were busting. If it's not that then I agree. 

It was a human trafficking ring they were purportedly busting.  But after many months and all these john busts....no one has been charged with the crime they were intent on proving.

“Sheriff Snyder and Jupiter police chief Daniel Kerr from the outset have said this is a human trafficking case, but have produced no evidence [to corroborate that]."

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

It was a human trafficking ring they were purportedly busting.  But after many months and all these john busts....no one has been charged with the crime they were intent on proving.

“Sheriff Snyder and Jupiter police chief Daniel Kerr from the outset have said this is a human trafficking case, but have produced no evidence [to corroborate that]."

I applaud going after human trafficking (obviously), and if you find crimes on the way to that, I don’t expect them to look the other way. Regardless of whether or not you are a billionaire. How bad would it be if they could just buy silence? If it’s consensual, it’s not the end of the world, except to their egos.....and I care not one little bit about their egos. 

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

I applaud going after human trafficking (obviously), and if you find crimes on the way to that, I don’t expect them to look the other way. Regardless of whether or not you are a billionaire. How bad would it be if they could just buy silence? If it’s consensual, it’s not the end of the world, except to their egos.....and I care not one little bit about their egos. 

No billionaire's money has bought silence in this case, obviously.

And the DA is concerned enough about his case against the johns that he has offered at least one of them the opportunity to not even be charged with a  crime.

Any perp is going to say "uhhhh....what?", and pass on that.....

26 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

No billionaire's money has bought silence in this case, obviously.

And the DA is concerned enough about his case against the johns that he has offered at least one of them the opportunity to not even be charged with a  crime.

Any perp is going to say "uhhhh....what?", and pass on that.....

The average perp is not worried about protecting their legacy....and EGO. He’s just dragging this out, for better or worse. We are generally a forgiving population. “Not being charged” with a crime is cool for some, but for these guys admitting what they did was worse than some guys getting 6 months in country club confines. It would have gone away. His decision prolongs the whole thing. Whatever, his choice....

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

The average perp is not worried about protecting their legacy....and EGO. He’s just dragging this out, for better or worse. We are generally a forgiving population. “Not being charged” with a crime is cool for some, but for these guys admitting what they did was worse than some guys getting 6 months in country club confines. It would have gone away. His decision prolongs the whole thing. Whatever, his choice....

Which decision?

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Which decision?

The decision to turn down the deal. It just keeps this alive. He’s arguing it was not illegal. Cash for a sex act on video is an uphill battle, but he can spend his billions as he’d like. I’m not getting worked up over it (other than the humor factor as a Bills fan). Human trafficking I’m all over. If this is as it appears, it’s merely embarrassing. It appears he thinks hes above being embarrassed. 

Just now, Augie said:

The decision to turn down the deal. It just keeps this alive. He’s arguing it was not illegal. Cash for a sex act on video is an uphill battle, but he can spend his billions as he’d like. I’m not getting worked up over it (other than the humor factor as a Bills fan). Human trafficking I’m all over. If this is as it appears, it’s merely embarrassing. It appears he thinks hes above being embarrassed. 

He's not denying he got a tug job on video.  He's issued "The Apology" for this.

As for solicitation, he can call it a tip after a very satisfying massage.  The lady was the spa owner-she knew him well "she knows I enjoy a nice tug at the end of my Swedish!").  There's no audio on the video.  The DA offered a no plea deal.

Would you not fight that? The DA is telling you he can't convict you in court....but he wants you to tell everyone he can--in return for not even charging you with a crime! 

That's nuts.

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’d do the smart thing, but it won’t change what everybody knows happened. It was fun for a while, but if it’as not human trafficking I don’t care more than for the humor value. 

Kraft's legacy will forever be.................dare I say.......tainted? ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Robert Kraft looks and sounds like he just downed a handful of percocet with a glass of bourbon in every single video I've ever seen him in. Thought he was about to piss his pants and fall over in that Barstool pizza review he slurred his way through.

7 hours ago, iinii said:

Kraft has said he is sorry and have you seen his purported girl friend? 

Yea she's like a third of his age, the dude is a creep.  Kraft mac n' cheese sucks, his team are renowned cheating scoundrels, and he's buddies with the belligerent fool they trot  around to distract the liberals and corral poor white conservative support while GOP cronies continue to kraft policy redirecting wealth to the ultra-rich.  I rarely wish ill on anybody but this guy would certainly meet the exception. 

Edited by Bills Survivor

20 hours ago, Augie said:

I’d do the smart thing, but it won’t change what everybody knows happened. It was fun for a while, but if it’as not human trafficking I don’t care more than for the humor value. 

Yeah the only real trouble would have been if he had been involved with sex slavery.  So this is basically on the order of getting busted with pot, which is becoming more acceptable. But you’d rather be caught on video smoking pot than getting a handie.