Hate Crime or Hoax?

The_Dude

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I sincerely hope that someone starts publicly sending these statements to the local attorney disciplinary authority (where they can be safely buried behind closed doors, because Chicago.)

• Like (+1) 1

It's amazing to me how quiet the left is about this. These people are blatantly lying directly to everyone's faces, right up to Smollett and Hollywood insisting that Smollett's story remains true, and the left someone thinks that Russia is the story.,

Oddly enough, the left shrieks about embarrassingly ridiculous crap like how global warming cooling climate change is going to kill us all in 12 years, but a black man staging an attack and sending a  white powder in the mail is simply no big deal. The prosecutor dropping all charges with a nod to community service, and lying in the process, is simply no big deal.

You nutbags are looking at this all wrong: the more the left takes over major cities, the more we're going to NEED the planet  destroyed in 12 years because you chuckleheads make this world a miserable place in which to live.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

It's amazing to me how quiet the left is about this. These people are blatantly lying directly to everyone's faces, right up to Smollett and Hollywood insisting that Smollett's story remains true, and the left someone thinks that Russia is the story.,

Oddly enough, the left shrieks about embarrassingly ridiculous crap like how global warming cooling climate change is going to kill us all in 12 years, but a black man staging an attack and sending a  white powder in the mail is simply no big deal. The prosecutor dropping all charges with a nod to community service, and lying in the process, is simply no big deal.

You nutbags are looking at this all wrong: the more the left takes over major cities, the more we're going to NEED the planet  destroyed in 12 years because you chuckleheads make this world a miserable place in which to live.

Do you really believe that any progressive would violate their intersectional dogma to criticize a black homosexual for ANY reason?

15 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Do you really believe that any progressive would violate their intersectional dogma to criticize a black homosexual for ANY reason?

It hurts them when they cry 'hate crime' about every little thing that happens.

You know what will make this all better?

This.

• Haha (+1) 3

Do you think this guy is too much of an unpredictable loose end to let walk around? I mean alive. If connected to Barry and whoever else I'm sure they don't want that connection to be confirmed.  I wonder how much this guy knows? Maybe they got him off to keep him from blabbing in prison but don't want the potential embarrassment either with him free.

39 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

It hurts them when they cry 'hate crime' about every little thing that happens.

You know what will make this all better?

This.

Because he really promoted the advancement of colored people...

...or wait...is that racist?

Bizarre world we're living in.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jussie-smolletts-lawyer-not-worried-fbi-probe-nothing-improper-done-185918660.html

This is actually brilliant on the part of Chicago. Either he coughs up the cash to reimburse the City, tacitly admitting guilt, or they go forward with a trial for reimbursement, meaning ALL of the Chicago PD files detailing the investigation become public record.

• Like (+1) 1