The "National Emergency" Thread

Tiberius

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Veto is signed officially)

Have there ever been veto ceremonies before?

1 minute ago, BigMcD said:

Hmm I seem to recall Team Canada winning many, many times?

It's called charity. We have to let the special ed kids win once in awhile.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Good question. I don't remember any... did 44 do one when he Veto'd the repeal of Obama Care in '16?

Don't remember any either.  But it's such a Trump thing to do - keep the attention on him, so people forget about the issues.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Don't remember any either.  But it's such a Trump thing to do - keep the attention on him, so people forget about the issues.

Since Trump doesn't get anything done. -) This is the most open and transparent presidency that I've ever known. He's the get 'er done president and no one would know it if he didn't make it known himself.

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

You know who else doesn't win Stanley Cups?

Teams from Canada.

You can't win hockey. You can't win curling. You're barely strong enough to be America's hat.

Here's a plan. We can create a path...a single one-way road...from Tijuana to Vancouver. We can put up a temporary barrier and allow everyone coming in the caravans an unimpeded pathway straight into to Canada.

That way, we address the immigration problem and Canada can maybe field a soccer team and win a sport once in a while.

there are colour photos with Stanley Cup winning teams from Canada

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Don't even joke, you dumb canuck.  You people haven't even learned to spell "color" yet.

that is a bald assertion

with no right of colour at all...

try to make a better connexion with your superiors, eh?

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

So nothing, once again? You are an embarrassment....even for a Merican......and that’s really saying something! 

Can you imagine if Canadians had to play for Canadian teams. You losers would never win another cup! 

5 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

So nothing, once again? You are an embarrassment....even for a Merican......and that’s really saying something! 

that's 'murcan.  and while you cannucks "keep swinging" we keep dick slapping you in the face.

I would pull you cardigan over your head and finish you off before your pocket protector even hit the ground! 

5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

bro, look at my user name. i've been called a nerd my whole life. at this point 'nerd' is a badge of honor

Lol no way! So you thought I called you a nerd, without seeing your user name? 

Whatever C:\windows\system32\drivers\dickpics

Edited by BigMcD

1 minute ago, BigMcD said:

I would pull you cardigan over your head and finish you off before your pocket protector even hit the ground! 

a bit of friendly advice, one difference between american nerds and canadian nerds.  when bullying american nerds, the pocket protector is the least of your concerns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB2nmIcSv1s

22 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Lol no way! So you thought I called you a nerd, without seeing your user name? 

Whatever C:\windows\system32\drivers\dickpics

again, look at my name canadatard

you're trying to sound techy using a window file system path to one up a guy with a linux inspired user name

Just now, /dev/null said:

again, look at my name canadatard

you're trying to sound techy using a window file system path to one up a guy with a linux inspired user name

30 plus years in the IT field. Sold my business and now retired. I don’t have to try and one up anyone! Oh, I’m 49! 

Junior high schoolers have taken over the Federal government. Did Congress really just waste time sending the President a bill/resolution saying ‘we disagree with you’? And the President of course said ‘so what’! This is disfunctional nonsense.

4 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

He's literally dumber than himself. It's a half drama at this point.

Let's say his veto overrides congress' rebuke? Then what?

32 years of land court? I mean, seriously. 

"Jack and Coke" spewing his drunk nonsense again.