This weekend’s sports options - Senior Bowl/NFL Pro Bowl/NHL All-Star Game?

YoloinOhio

Will you watch the Pro Bowl or NHL All-Star Game?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which will you watch?

• NHL All-Star Sat 1/26 Atlantic (Eichel/Skinner) vs Metro 9:15pm
    • Pro Bowl Sunday 1/27 3pm (Kyle/Lorax)
    • Senior Bowl Sat. 1/26 2:30pm
    • None
    • All
    • NHL All-Star Final only Sat. Night (late)
    • Combination but not all
    • Other - NBA, College B-ball, etc.

Michigan had a rare Friday night game(and thumping of Indiana), but I'll still probably watch mostly college basketball. Generally can only stomach the pro bowl for about 15 minutes, not an NHL fan, and I'd rather wait for highlights from the Senior Bowl.

Edited by LSHMEAB

24 minutes ago, sven233 said:

NXT: TakeOver and the Royal Rumble.....

TakeOver is going to be the best event of the weekend, though.

This is really the only correct answer.  Takeover is honestly the best part of these big weekends and the Royal Rumble is the best WWE event of the year

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

Michigan had a rare Friday night game(and thumping of Indiana), but I'll still probably watch mostly college basketball. Generally can only stomach the pro bowl for about 15 minutes, not an NHL fan, and I'd rather wait for highlights from the Senior Bowl.

Buckeye hoops  finally got off the schnide today ... 5 game losing steak snapped in Lincoln. Next stop AA. I’m sure it will be a pleasant road trip (gulp) :cry:

Edited by YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Buckeye hoops  finally got off the schnide today ... 5 game losing steak snapped in Lincoln. Next stop AA. I’m sure it will be a pleasant road trip (gulp)

Nice road win at Nebraska. Always a hostile environment.

Bring it Tuesday.?

22 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Nice road win at Nebraska. Always a hostile environment.

Bring it Tuesday.?

Osu is not good :( young, inexperienced and injured. I love those kids and I love Coach Holtmam but they are NIT-bound this year. Big 10 is a bear of a conference. I still watch every game though. I feel obligated. Wolvies are title contenders. Always liked Beiline. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Osu is not good :( young, inexperienced and injured. I love those kids and I love Coach Holtmam but they are NIT-bound this year. Big 10 is a bear of a conference. I still watch every game though. I feel obligated. Wolvies are title contenders. Always liked Beiline. 

Beilein turns 2 star recruits into NBA players. He's the very best at identifying his type of player and coaching them up. I'm a huge fan. Not sure that he'll ever win a title, but he's the best X's and O's coach in the game IMO. This season is kind of odd in that they usually have more than one screw up this time of year. We shall see.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/25/2019 at 11:32 PM, YoloinOhio said:

This weekend is the first in a very long time with no real football. What the what. :(

...neither is the Pro Bowl.......cross between watchin' a can of Sherwin Williams dry and a Dopey Dickie Jauron presser...............

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...neither is the Pro Bowl.......cross between watchin' a can of Sherwin Williams dry and a Dopey Dickie Jauron presser...............

I'm watching the pro bowl, it's like watching 2 hand touch except players are wearing pads and a helmet.  Its an embarrassment 

• Like (+1) 1