New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

So, you support abortion for any reason at any point in time? How about a failed abortion, one in which the baby is born alive? Would you kill that baby?

According to Tibs, you should be allowed to get rid of the undesirables. 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, you support abortion for any reason at any point in time? How about a failed abortion, one in which the baby is born alive? Would you kill that baby?

Not sure about that one. 

How many children have you adopted that are waiting for homes? 

1 minute ago, KRC said:

According to Tibs, you should be allowed to get rid of the undesirables. 

Not that I say that, but how is that different from you guys wanting to tell terrorized refugees to just go back and get killed at the border? The very idea you animals have ANY moral standing at all is just pathetic. 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not that I say that, but how is that different from you guys wanting to tell terrorized refugees to just go back and get killed at the border? The very idea you animals have ANY moral standing at all is just pathetic. 

Where did I say that? I'll wait.

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh I'm sorry, so you are ok with the refugees coming to us for safety to save their lives? 

You mean the ones who travel over a thousand miles through a safe country (where they are actually required to make their asylum claims) to get here for safety reasons to save their lives?

Edited by Koko78

Just now, Tiberius said:

Oh I'm sorry, so you are ok with the refugees coming to us for safety to save their lives? 

I'll answer this. Yes, I'm ok with refugees. Give us your definition of a refugee though.

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Eh, Northern Ireland is a country/province/region within the UK, not a state. Therefore, anti-abortion legislation does not affect her ability to make money to ply her craft.

Now, if they started calling themselves a state, she'd have to redefine evolve her position on where she chooses not to work for political reasons.

Edited by Koko78

46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Person fleeing a place where they or their children are in danger

You mean like all the liberals that fled the US after the election? Oh wait...that’s right, none of them actually fled after all. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

You mean like all the liberals that fled the US after the election? Oh wait...that’s right, none of them actually fled after all. 

who wants disease-ridden no-talent mouths who never keep their promises?

ignoring the  ?️ ?️ ?️ 's

It’s not the ban that’s shutting them down; it’s the unsafe conditions

“...State health officials said the license for Reproductive Health Services of Planned Parenthood in St. Louis was in jeopardy because they were unable to interview seven of its physicians over “potential deficient practices’...”

42 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ignoring the  ?️ ?️ ?️ 's

It’s not the ban that’s shutting them down; it’s the unsafe conditions

“...State health officials said the license for Reproductive Health Services of Planned Parenthood in St. Louis was in jeopardy because they were unable to interview seven of its physicians over “potential deficient practices’...”

dealing in death is a horrible filthy thing for a living

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Person fleeing a place where they or their children are in danger

So only people accompanied by children can be refugees?  Or are they still refugees if they leave their children behind, in danger?

This is the worst use of "think of the children" I have ever seen.  You're a ***** idiot.  

29 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So only people accompanied by children can be refugees?  Or are they still refugees if they leave their children behind, in danger?

This is the worst use of "think of the children" I have ever seen.  You're a ***** idiot.  

What?