New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

Yes Bull, it's always best to start a thread with your bias already set in stone 

it allows you to skip over any reasoned article here (many written by women)  to spout your prejudice and cliched thinking

You will never be disappointed 

Just now, B-Man said:

Yes Bull, it's always best to start a thread with your bias already set in stone 

it allows you to skip over any reasoned article here (many written by women)  to spout your prejudice and cliched thinking

You will never be disappointed 

When my bias is liberty, science, and reason, I'm perfectly ok with that. You can have Jesus, and we'll see how the cards play out.

There really isn't anything more cliche than people on the right trying to call an egg a chicken.

12 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

When my bias is liberty, science, and reason, I'm perfectly ok with that. You can have Jesus, and we'll see how the cards play out.

There really isn't anything more cliche than people on the right trying to call an egg a chicken.

liberty and science and reason ends up always with the guillotine or concentration camp

11 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I'm not forcing you to have an abortion, but you seem pretty keen on forcing people not to.

that is quite a leap into metaphysics and your little metanarrative there

that's not reason or logic or science

at least 4 levels of straw man in your comment

please show some sign that you have reason and science and logic in your mind at all, pretty please??

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I do? Funny, I haven't posted much of anything in this thread to make my opinion known. 

Seems like you're making assumptions.

When you need to fabricate other people's opinions just so that you can complain, you have lost.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, KRC said:

When you need to fabricate other people's opinions just so that you can complain, you have lost.

Yup. And that's a tact that one who believes in "liberty" takes... oh, wait, no it's not. That's the path of fascists... progressive fascism is all the rage right now, especially among those with small enough IQs not to realize they're promoting that which they claim to be against.

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. And that's a tact that one who believes in "liberty" takes... oh, wait, no it's not. That's the path of fascists... progressive fascism is all the rage right now, especially among those with small enough IQs not to realize they're promoting that which they claim to be against.

i hope we all try to do our best and live a decent life and help out people in our life when they need it.

• Like (+1) 1