New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

9 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Having reheard the VA gov’s words, I now believe he was referring to children born ancephalic or something similarly severe. I think that makes a difference in how we string him up, even though I disagree. 

They mean abortion for any reason or demand under the sun

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

This just in...Democrats insist Northam MUST RESIGN!!

"If Covington students must pay for the sins of others, so must Northam!" they all yelled!!!

Only kidding.

Naturally, they're okay with what he did. At least the left is starting to remember their party was the party of slavery and the KKK.

but made a huge deal over what Kavanaugh did or didn't do in high school 40 years ago, are there any bigger hipocrites then liberals? 

10 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

I don’t know the total intention of the bill, I am only referring to the governor’s words.

His words mean the square root of sweet ***** all in the implementation 

Just now, row_33 said:

How did he get away with this over a close campaign?

The media didn't discover it, or - more likely - did and chose not to report it while they were busy castigating Kavanaugh for every childhood indiscretion.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The media didn't discover it, or - more likely - did and chose not to report it while they were busy castigating Kavanaugh for every childhood indiscretion.

It’s farcical to attack someone for something over 30 years ago, but the Dems unleashed this whirlwind gleefully on innocent people when they had no evidence at all.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BringBackOrton said:

I don’t know the total intention of the bill, I am only referring to the governor’s words.

His words don't say that.  You're inferring it.  

I mean...you may very well be right.  But it's not what he said, and every defense so far is avoiding any such explanation of clarification of what he said.  So when he's going to such great lengths to defend what he said, I'm disinclined to give him the benefit of your doubt.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I mean...you may very well be right.  But it's not what he said, and every defense so far is avoiding any such explanation of clarification of what he said.  So when he's going to such great lengths to defend what he said, I'm disinclined to give him the benefit of your doubt.

When the GOP speaks clearly the media and libs bring up dog-whistles and code-words

when a Dem speaks weasel-words we are told to accept it at face value, and it’s a total lie in the first place 

Edited by row_33

Just now, row_33 said:

It’s farcical to attack someone for something over 30 years ago, but the Dems unleashed this whirlwind gleefully on innocent people when they had no evidence at all.

Yeah...I think this is pretty ***** stupid.

But it's not going to make me enjoy any less watching these grossly hypocritical *****heads get hoist on their own petards.  They sowed it, they can ***** reap it.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah...I think this is pretty ***** stupid.

But it's not going to make me enjoy any less watching these grossly hypocritical *****heads get hoist on their own petards.  They sowed it, they can ***** reap it.

I’m 99 percent loving it

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah, he's an idiot no doubt.  But I doubt he's that big of an idiot.

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

Yeah, he's an idiot no doubt.  But I doubt he's that big of an idiot.

He was trying to explain someone else's position off-the-cuff when asked during a radio interview.  

It's very possible for anyone to be that big an idiot in that situation.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

He was trying to explain someone else's position off-the-cuff when asked during a radio interview.  

It's very possible for anyone to be that big an idiot in that situation.  

He didn’t realize abortion was such a touchy issue 

14 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

In an effort to out outrage one another the left will eventually collapse on itself. There's simply too many radical trains of thought. 

But they are due to retake the Presidency in 2024